Batman Beyond's Recent Activity

1. Batman Beyond replied to the thread New for Batman Day: Manor Lair Bundle.

Personally I’ve been wondering when the additional Amenity Spaces will be added to the Manor Lair. Would be especially neat if we...

Nov 25, 2021 at 11:42 AM
  2. Batman Beyond liked Charon's post in the thread A collector's system for orbital strikes, henchmen and trinkets "pet and others.

I have tech request in for the dispenser being updated to do just that. It's in the pipeline. Likely to start with just henchmen, orbitals,...

Oct 16, 2021
  3. Batman Beyond liked Aduzar Light's post in the thread A collector's system for orbital strikes, henchmen and trinkets "pet and others.

As you've probably noticed, for some time now we've had more and more orbital strikes, different, henchman, different and various trinkets,...

Oct 16, 2021
  4. Batman Beyond liked beardrive's post in the thread A permanent Seasonal Kiosk in HOL for base designers please.

As our new 999 currency tab is getting fat with seasonal currency, it's time to talk about how much access we have to spending them (in...

Oct 16, 2021
  5. Batman Beyond liked sebfm's post in the thread Tell the Devs what Weapon Styles you would like to see next!.

Batarang Weapon style for martial art would be my must-have

Oct 15, 2021
  6. Batman Beyond replied to the thread Tell the Devs what Weapon Styles you would like to see next!.

Any chance of Martial Arts Weapon Styles? Batman’s Batarangs for Martial Arts is all I’d ever want.

Oct 15, 2021
  7. Batman Beyond replied to the thread Manor house armory issues.

Any word on if the Wayne Manor Secret Door will be fixed then too? I still have one that’s statue/switch is stuck in a wall so I can’t...

Oct 1, 2021
  8. Batman Beyond replied to the thread Small request for manor lair.

Agreed. Free placement for amenities and being able to go through the Wayne Manor Doors would make this base perfect. Having some placement...

Sep 29, 2021
  9. Batman Beyond liked RhaygharOdinson's post in the thread Small request for manor lair.

Yes !!! This 100000000%. It also breaks immersion having to blow up your own doors to get threw them every time. I doubt they’ll add...

Sep 29, 2021
  10. Batman Beyond liked Beastmaster's post in the thread Small request for manor lair.

I'd personally love to have cave wall aspect be allowed to have decorations on the walls i wanna do a verdant cave with the Ivy Clusters...

Sep 29, 2021
  11. Batman Beyond liked OG ELITE's post in the thread Small request for manor lair.

I love the idea of adding doors I can place but blowing them up every time I go through them gets old. Can we make these items where we can...

Sep 29, 2021
  12. Batman Beyond liked Mepps's post in the thread New for Batman Day: Manor Lair Bundle.

Not really - but maybe something we could look at in the future.

Sep 18, 2021
  13. Batman Beyond liked Zoe·'s post in the thread New for Batman Day: Manor Lair Bundle.

Oceans is there a chance to still change the way the armories look if you put them in the cave area?

Sep 18, 2021
  14. Batman Beyond posted a new thread.

In Progress Wayne Manor Secret Door Bugged

Accidentally had it turned around on a base that wasn’t the new Manor. The statue/switch that moves the door is inside a wall with no way...

Forum: Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)

Sep 17, 2021
  15. Batman Beyond replied to the thread Joker weapon box?.

I’ve been wondering this too. I’ve pulled Batman’s from Robot Batman in Star Labs Satellite, however beating Joker in Regal Hotel or T.O....

Sep 15, 2021
  16. Batman Beyond liked DCUO Post's post in the thread Who Do You Want To See In The Next Batch of Allies.

Alfred, because he's OP. [IMG]

Sep 1, 2021
  17. Batman Beyond liked Curse Bringer's post in the thread Episode 41: All New Iconic Weapon Styles Showcase.

I've killed Alan Scott about 40 times now, only keep getting weapons from the hawks in the instance. I think some are more rare than...

Aug 30, 2021
  18. Batman Beyond replied to the thread Episode 41: All New Iconic Weapon Styles Showcase.

Definitely appreciated this info. Ended up getting it to drop twice yesterday from starlabs satellite so I claimed both weapon...

Aug 30, 2021
  19. Batman Beyond replied to the thread Episode 41: All New Iconic Weapon Styles Showcase.

Any word on where the Batman Weapon Styles drop? I had been running the East End Regal Hotel Solo several dozen times yesterday as a...

Aug 28, 2021