Batman Beyond's Recent Activity

1. Batman Beyond replied to the thread So Charon left DI too....

It’s normal for employees to occasionally leave a company one by one every so often when new promotions or opportunities become available...

Jun 7, 2022
  2. Batman Beyond liked Burning_Baron's post in the thread Brand New Characters You Would Like To See In DCUO.

I'd honestly like to see some Batman beyond content with the future justice league. This will then lead to my intimate desire of Super...

May 26, 2022
  3. Batman Beyond replied to the thread Episode Spotlight: Justice League Dark.

It’s always nice to see events that help new players and alts gear up alittle quicker. Though it would still be more beneficial to a wider...

May 26, 2022
  4. Batman Beyond liked Cyclonic's post in the thread Mepps and team.

Might as well just let me decide the future of dcuo because I'll make 1000 accounts and play god for fun.

May 26, 2022
  5. Batman Beyond liked willflynne's post in the thread Mepps and team.

Except the forum users tend to be a small (or at least smaller) part of the community at large. So you'd still have things based off of a...

May 26, 2022
  6. Batman Beyond replied to the thread Episode Spotlight: Justice League Dark.

Neat for those who still need the vendor gear styles. Tho how about a discount on the other styles in the DLC vendors? Things like the...

May 26, 2022
  7. Batman Beyond replied to the thread Will DCUO come to mobile phone/cell phone?.

I’ve been playing DCUO on my phone (and also Vita) for years via Remote Play. I’ll be at work which is about an hour away from my...

May 23, 2022
  8. Batman Beyond replied to the thread Which is your favorite power? And why?.

Gadgets. Love being able to get power interactions off not only all of my own powers but interactions from most other players powers too....

Apr 29, 2022
  9. Batman Beyond liked TheBatDCAU's post in the thread I Don´t Believe In Leagues Anymore.

I am a returning player used to play this game in 2017/2018 then i decided to take a break from it cause it didn´t had too much for me to...

Apr 7, 2022
  10. Batman Beyond replied to the thread New Retro Combat Parser!!!.

Also wishing this could be a permanent Trinket or Accessory from the Dr. Fate Vendor. Loved this trinket adding Comic Book effects in a...

Apr 7, 2022
  11. Batman Beyond liked Captain Shadowhawk's post in the thread Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - April 2022.

It was amazing how fast people were raging over a little thing like no "extra" daily rewards. Some people really need to relax.

Mar 31, 2022
  12. Batman Beyond liked zNot's post in the thread Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - April 2022.

Yup,Spoiled ppl

Mar 31, 2022
  13. Batman Beyond replied to the thread Bonus Source Marks!.

You had me at double Source Marks for our Catalysts and Ally Alliance. You lost me at Instanced Content Only. Excluding the open world...

Mar 31, 2022
  14. Batman Beyond liked Drathmor's post in the thread Bonus Source Marks!.

I'll annoy the crap out of them, no skin off my back if they double on source it should be double on source not just in queueable...

Mar 31, 2022
  15. Batman Beyond liked 9001BPM's post in the thread Bonus Source Marks!.

I wish it wasn’t instances only. Dealing with other people can be very tiring.

Mar 31, 2022
  16. Batman Beyond replied to the thread Inventory Space hogs!.

Adding onto this for other trinkets would be great. Things like our Trinkets that do Emotes, or Bouncy Balls/Cakes, or all the other little...

Mar 22, 2022
  17. Batman Beyond replied to the thread 21 Day Batman Style Has Come, How Was Your Experience?.

1. It happened, and it doesn’t look like the player base took a hit from it at all. I know several who instead subbed because of it....

Mar 22, 2022
  18. Batman Beyond replied to the thread Downtime Server Downtime - March 9, 2022 - Game Update 122.

Love that “The Bat” cowl has long pointed ears. Great for an Arkham Series/Animated Series Batman look. Disappointed no Batman Beyond...

Mar 9, 2022
  19. Batman Beyond replied to the thread Downtime Server Downtime - March 9, 2022 - Game Update 122.

Hey Mepps is there a Batman Beyond Emblem included in this bundle by chance? I’d really love to be able to add the emblem to that suit...

Mar 9, 2022
  20. Batman Beyond replied to the thread Downtime Server Downtime - March 9, 2022 - Game Update 122.

So there’s a Beyond Suit that we can add our own emblem to in the Ultimate Bundle, tho more importantly does it come with a Batman Beyond...

Mar 9, 2022
  21. Batman Beyond replied to the thread Make Your Own One-Of-A-Kind Day 21 Reward.

Remember the Trinket we had that gave us comic book sound effect bubbles? The POW! BAM! Etc. that was an April Fools thing then got...

Mar 2, 2022
  22. Batman Beyond liked Proxystar's post in the thread Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - March 2022.

Fixed that for you ;)

Mar 2, 2022
  23. Batman Beyond liked Dominic Blue's post in the thread Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - March 2022.

Imagine some entitled players gatekeeping the Batman mask, THE, BATMAN, MASK on a DC comics game because ten years ago Sony had hacking...

Mar 2, 2022
  24. Batman Beyond liked KidKretz's post in the thread Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - March 2022.

and yet the dev has stated, the word "exclusive" was never mentioned to their knowledge :)...

Mar 2, 2022
  25. Batman Beyond liked thedemonocus's post in the thread Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - March 2022.

If you are really going to cancel over a 11 year old style item being brought back then... I actually restarted my sub because of this,...

Mar 2, 2022