BathroomPapi's Recent Activity

1. BathroomPapi replied to the thread Summer Event.

All the while the guy who said working from home is a problem is getting crucified in another thread. Guess we have an unofficial...

Jun 19, 2024
  2. BathroomPapi replied to the thread EPISODE SPOTLIGHT: WORLD OF FLASHPOINT!.

Weak.

Jun 19, 2024
  3. BathroomPapi posted a new thread.

Sick AF Is Recruting! USPS/C Villains

Attention all Villains and Villainesses! Sick AF is looking for active feat hunters to join our league! About us: - USPS/PC - VILLAINS -...

Forum: League Recruitment Center

Jun 18, 2024
  4. BathroomPapi replied to the thread Trans/Strat/Ebon 200 arts loadout help..

Thank you for saving me a ton of money. I was gonna do Ebon Strat and trans for Fire. I have quislet at 200 already.

Jun 18, 2024
  5. BathroomPapi posted a new thread.

Ionic Drain Animation

Bring back the lightning rod healing animation that hits every single add.

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Jun 18, 2024
  6. BathroomPapi replied to the thread Another update where superspeed movement modes remain broken.

quote="Raven Nocturnal, post: 4644550, member: 396915"]Do all these years of it being broken (and STILL completely preventing further...

Jun 18, 2024
  7. BathroomPapi replied to the thread Trans/Strat/Ebon 200 arts loadout help..

What What powers work well with Ebon

Jun 18, 2024
  8. BathroomPapi replied to the thread Trans/Strat/Ebon 200 arts loadout help..

I’d be curious about this too

Jun 17, 2024
  9. BathroomPapi posted a new thread.

HELP! Booster Gold / Avatar HOJE

Does anyone have any tips for defeating the Avatar paired with Booster in the first boss fight of HOJE? Booster himself is a cake walk,...

Jun 16, 2024
  10. BathroomPapi replied to the thread Absolutely Laughable (A51 Superboy).

That would make some sense… if any of this was connected. They aren’t. Not even in the slightest.

Jun 16, 2024
  11. BathroomPapi replied to the thread Heal bizarro in 60 sec feat is impossible.

Reg is incredibly easy. Idk about elite though.

Jun 15, 2024
  12. BathroomPapi replied to the thread PS5 Client... Better?.

That’s hard to compare to since the frame rate drops in PS4 too lol

Jun 11, 2024
  13. BathroomPapi posted a new thread.

PS5 Client... Better?

Just wanted to check on other peoples opinions regarding the PS5 client. I hopped on it last night just for a few minutes to see how it...

Jun 11, 2024
  14. BathroomPapi replied to the thread Rant+When will Remote Work be removed?.

the fact of the matter is creative minds are more productive when they meld together. there is an element of sharing space together that...

Jun 11, 2024
  15. BathroomPapi replied to the thread Rant+When will Remote Work be removed?.

I’ve said this for the past year and a half. The game has suffered ever since they stopped going to the office.

Jun 11, 2024