BabyBoyzim's Recent Activity

1. BabyBoyzim replied to the thread Heading Into 6 Months Of A DLC....

Lots of revisionist history in this thread already lol. We never waited years for content, and this game was created as an mmo. TF you mean...

Mar 20, 2024
  2. BabyBoyzim replied to the thread plans for the year.

The solution is easy. Stop spending money on this game until the developers give transparency or content gets released, and not a second...

Mar 18, 2024
  3. BabyBoyzim liked Multiverse's post in the thread COUNTDOWN TO TOMORROW'S BONUS ANNOUNCEMENT.

Wow!!!! you got me. :eek: Good Burn. :p Of course I'm not happy with the current situation. Who would be?? Of course I will buy...

Mar 14, 2024
  4. BabyBoyzim replied to the thread COUNTDOWN TO TOMORROW'S BONUS ANNOUNCEMENT.

Have we really degenerated to bashing what other people do with their money? Keep doing your thing, Multiverse. Never watched any of your...

Mar 14, 2024
  5. BabyBoyzim replied to the thread Daybreak Games has reportedly sold PlanetSide 1 and 2 and 5 other licences....

My wallet will certainly stay closed until a roadmap is offered by the developers. I would hope other gamers would do the same until some...

Feb 17, 2024
  6. BabyBoyzim replied to the thread Did Mepps Leave DCUO.

Gonna be sad to say goodbye when the game does go down for good, as it'll be the end of my gaming days as well as I know them now, but it's...

Feb 10, 2024
  7. BabyBoyzim liked Emoney's post in the thread Did Mepps Leave DCUO.

It's about time, this is a change that was needed a looooong time ago. He should have left when Jens left. I couldn't help but get a toxic...

Feb 10, 2024
  8. BabyBoyzim liked kingofthebeast's post in the thread Did Mepps Leave DCUO.

I was never a fan of mepps. Thought he was sensitive, unfair and gave preference to certain people who unfortunately are still around. He's...

Feb 10, 2024
  9. BabyBoyzim replied to the thread The most boring mmo ever! (Rant).

Agreed on all this. I log in my 3 toons, do the one anniversary quest that rewards a box, and log out. Wait, stabilizer too. This...

Jan 30, 2024
  10. BabyBoyzim replied to the thread Loot lock idea.

I did that suggestion and got max rep in a couple of days on my tanks, which was great (and has nothing to do with my thread). I'm not...

Jan 26, 2024
  11. BabyBoyzim posted a new thread.

Loot lock idea

I feel like something similar hasn't been suggested in a while. How about instead of full on loot locks for end game content, they keep...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Jan 26, 2024
  12. BabyBoyzim replied to the thread Hand of fate, DLC missions.

They're not in omnibus. You gotta form a group to get in or que blindly until the end of time.

Jan 25, 2024
  13. BabyBoyzim replied to the thread Wishlist 2024/25.

Finally an op 'ideas' thread that makes sense, is reasonable for this group of developers to accomplish (I hope) and is realistic. For...

Jan 25, 2024
  14. BabyBoyzim replied to the thread Producer letter.

You don't, those are the people you ignore. They cry (and play) no matter what.

Jan 20, 2024
  15. BabyBoyzim liked Multiverse's post in the thread Enhanced absolute zero 2017 style.

I got the Enhanced Absolute Zero Glasses..... This year. :( It took alll this time since 2017 to get the glasses. So.... the drop...

Dec 22, 2023
  16. BabyBoyzim liked TI99Kitty's post in the thread Enhanced absolute zero 2017 style.

The only one I know of that you can't craft is the goggles, and they drop in the Vault. I've only had it drop twice, across 10 toons, so...

Dec 22, 2023
  17. BabyBoyzim liked TheLorax's post in the thread Enhanced absolute zero 2017 style.

Did you accidentally archive one of the R&D recipes?

Dec 22, 2023
  18. BabyBoyzim replied to the thread Enhanced absolute zero 2017 style.

Man, I gotta lay off the edibles. That was it. Must have done it last year or so and forgot. Lol. kudos, thanks.

Dec 22, 2023
  19. BabyBoyzim replied to the thread Enhanced absolute zero 2017 style.

I must be missing something. I am on 2017, and have all the plans purchased, and everything was crafted. So weird......no plans left to...

Dec 22, 2023