BabyBoyzim's Recent Activity

1. BabyBoyzim posted a new thread.

Small request for the devs.

Please, please,I ask a third time, please…… do something about coast city always popping for omni alerts. Matter of fact, please do...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Dec 4, 2022 at 6:45 AM
  2. BabyBoyzim replied to the thread I don’t want to be that guy but Elite plus when?.

Lots of my friends list begged me to replay the content day 1, glad I didn’t. Now I am 1 raid away from full renown while my friends...

Dec 4, 2022 at 5:46 AM
  3. BabyBoyzim liked myandria's post in the thread I don’t want to be that guy but Elite plus when?.

Hmm.. Well... You ate this content too fast and now you have boredom cramps. This is why it is not good to follow the majority...

Dec 4, 2022 at 5:45 AM
  4. BabyBoyzim liked Empress_Orana's post in the thread I don’t want to be that guy but Elite plus when?.

You have had to replay it a lot if you’re full elite already. I play nightly and run the raids 2-3 times a week, and I still don’t have...

Dec 4, 2022 at 5:44 AM
  5. BabyBoyzim replied to the thread New on duty ‘Favorites’.

Mission accomplished. :)

Nov 27, 2022
  6. BabyBoyzim replied to the thread What other major content do you think could be brought to DCUO?.

Couple things I’d suggest - don’t @ me. Just make the content fun is all I ask. Too much inconsistency. Some alerts you can skip adds,...

Nov 27, 2022
  7. BabyBoyzim replied to the thread New on duty ‘Favorites’.

Nov 27, 2022
  8. BabyBoyzim replied to the thread Making Old Content Better.

Putting styles in instances so we can farm for them like in the good old days when you knew where certain pieces could drop so you could...

Nov 20, 2022
  9. BabyBoyzim replied to the thread New on duty ‘Favorites’.

Eh, ok. Looks like I’m destined to decline Scarlet speedster solo, coast city alert and fos 2 until the end of time.

Nov 19, 2022
  10. BabyBoyzim posted a new thread.

New on duty ‘Favorites’

How does this work? I obviously know how to set them, but how do they benefit us, am I missing something? I still get the same terrible...

Nov 19, 2022
  11. BabyBoyzim replied to the thread QoL omni filter.

Keep in mind, I am not, or haven’t advocated for making anyone do anything. However I would like the filter option. I’d rather ‘suffer’...

Nov 15, 2022
  12. BabyBoyzim replied to the thread QoL omni filter.

I’m down with that. Either that, or remove the damage debuff tanks/healers/trolls have. It’s a dated, and odd thing to have as this is...

Nov 15, 2022
  13. BabyBoyzim posted a new thread.

QoL omni filter

Edit - I play support role on all 3 toons as main role, yet have an armory with dps gear/loadouts to avoid being part of the issue I...

Nov 15, 2022
  14. BabyBoyzim replied to the thread Rest in Peace, Batman.

Sure hope it’s not. I don’t know Kevin one bit, but would like to think he wouldn’t want the character he voiced so well to just end. It...

Nov 12, 2022
  15. BabyBoyzim replied to the thread Downtime Server Downtime - October 26, 2022 - The Sins of Black Adam.

How many wbs are in this dlc and how high is the count for the spam feat?

Oct 26, 2022
  16. BabyBoyzim replied to the thread Downtime Server Downtime - October 26, 2022 - The Sins of Black Adam.

Nah. Not just you. If they said, ‘we’re not releasing a traditional dlc for our next big release. We’re fixing (list any of the most...

Oct 26, 2022
  17. BabyBoyzim replied to the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

As if there weren’t enough going on in the world right now to see this thread and feel like hope is lost.

Oct 26, 2022
  18. BabyBoyzim liked Tolly's post in the thread We’re still kicking healers for not having EOG?.

EOG the worst artifact in the game, they don't want you in raid (well not always, but very often anyway) because you don't have EOG, even...

Oct 25, 2022
  19. BabyBoyzim replied to the thread Name Ignore account wide ?.

That’s where I play currently, had no idea that it worked that way. (New to xbox in general) thanks.

Oct 25, 2022
  20. BabyBoyzim replied to the thread We’re still kicking healers for not having EOG?.

This, and ‘buff trolls’ having a might AND prec art made people toxic as well. My troll gets into some awkward moments as might buff when...

Oct 25, 2022
  21. BabyBoyzim replied to the thread Name Ignore account wide ?.

I agree. It’s not a specific toon I’d want to ignore, it’s the person playing it. Wish it were integrated where if we blocked them on...

Oct 24, 2022
  22. BabyBoyzim replied to the thread Downtime Server Maintenance - October 24, 2022.

1. Menu lag 2. Terrible On Duty Ui 3. Intermittent Authentication issue (xbox) issues 4. Scorecard wwwwwwwwwwwww doing 9999999999999 damage...

Oct 24, 2022
  23. BabyBoyzim liked Retire's post in the thread Give us back the Original On Duty.

This new UI is garbage. The omnibus UI was garbage. Give us back the original On Duty. It's difficult to use on PS but on Switch?? It'll...

Oct 19, 2022
  24. BabyBoyzim replied to the thread I don't mean to be overly Critical but....

Didn’t watch the stream to save disappointment, is it all recycled that badly? Yawn.

Oct 13, 2022