Babù's Recent Activity

1. Babù replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed Locked on Character Selection Screen.

Edit: It's working. I just have powered up my console and a pop message about the game appeared saying: "installed". To be sure, I'll wait...

Feb 1, 2024
  2. Babù posted a new thread.

Up-Votes Needed Locked on Character Selection Screen

Hello guys. I met a serious problem. On character selection screen, I have 4 toons. 3 of them are high levels but I can't log with them...

Forum: Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)

Feb 1, 2024
  3. Babù replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

Is it possible to get the Starfire's Old Suit and her Old Hairstyle? [IMG]

Dec 21, 2023
  4. Babù replied to the thread Tell us what auras or materials you would like to see next!.

Might be 3 variants of that aura: one for battle only, one for travel mod only, and one for both at the same time? Like that, player...

Dec 13, 2023
  5. Babù liked thedemonocus's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

[IMG][IMG][IMG]

Dec 13, 2023
  6. Babù liked Dev72's post in the thread Downtime Server Downtime - December 13, 2023.

Speaking of previewing items. Why can't we preview materials and chromas?

Dec 13, 2023
  7. Babù replied to the thread Tell us what auras or materials you would like to see next!.

Why not to combine both in one aura that activate itself during battle and travel mod only?

Dec 13, 2023
  8. Babù liked BlackGryphon's post in the thread Tell us what auras or materials you would like to see next!.

Battle Auras: Auras that are activated when in battle, and are invisible the rest of the time. Start with Powerset Battle Auras; and...

Dec 13, 2023
  9. Babù liked Ingrando's post in the thread Resurgence Mega Capsule & Iconic Emotes.

And a green lantern ally

Dec 12, 2023
  10. Babù replied to the thread Let the devs know what emotes you want to see next!.

Is it possible to have a emote to emulate the action of recharging the ring from Power Battery?

Dec 12, 2023
  11. Babù replied to the thread Tell us what accessories you'd like to see next!.

Hello everyone :) We have got Lantern Corps Power Battery Accessory (Green Lantern, Yellow Lantern and Red Lantern Power Battery...

Dec 12, 2023
  12. Babù liked Eve's post in the thread Guide || Materials.

_____________________________ [IMG] 3) Hacker Material (booster bundle) [IMG] 4) Liquid Material (booster bundle) 5) Metallic Chrome...

Nov 28, 2023
  13. Babù liked Eve's post in the thread Guide || Materials.

Old Materials that you can't get anymore: 1) Cosmic (booster bundle) [IMG] Image provided by Soul_Draws 2) Powerset Materials (Some can be...

Nov 28, 2023
  14. Babù liked Eve's post in the thread Guide || Materials.

Quarks Vendor Materials: [IMG] 1) Stealth Material [IMG] 2) Blue Smoke Material [IMG] 3) Opalescent Material Events Materials: [IMG] 1)...

Nov 28, 2023
  15. Babù liked Eve's post in the thread Guide || Materials.

Vendor materials: [media]

Nov 28, 2023
  16. Babù liked Eve's post in the thread Guide || Materials.

Market Place Materials: Royal Chroma Material (The Anniversary gift, can be bought as a pack on marketplace) [media] [IMG] 1) Gold [IMG]...

Nov 28, 2023
  17. Babù liked Eve's post in the thread Guide || Materials.

Dark Knights Capsule: Each has 3 variants. [IMG]1) Red Metal Chroma[IMG] 2) Purple Metal Chroma[IMG] 3) Blue Metal Chroma[IMG] 4) Bronze...

Nov 28, 2023
  18. Babù liked Eve's post in the thread Guide || Materials.

[IMG] I'm working on this guide on the Gotham Gazette but I thought it will be helpful to bring it over here. I have a few more guides...

Nov 28, 2023
  19. Babù replied to the thread Build Your Ally (For Fun).

Indeed for the first point :D But for the second, about the reference you're talking about, even not. It's totally came out from my...

Nov 24, 2023
  20. Babù replied to the thread Build Your Ally (For Fun).

Hello :) Here a particular ally. It's for fun, though enjoy it ;) : The Presence (Divine Ally). The Presence, The Source, The Creator...

Nov 24, 2023
  21. Babù replied to the thread Wishes for christmas?.

Hello :) To answer to the question: -We got Superman, Krypto and General Zod as ally. Why not adding the others Kryptonians: Supergirl,...

Nov 14, 2023
  22. Babù liked Multiverse's post in the thread Test Discussion GU139: New Character Creation.

You will be able to get them from Gentleman Ghost in House of Legends. ;)

Nov 7, 2023
  23. Babù replied to the thread New Booster Bundle!.

But we can't unlocked Shaded comic material with replay badges on the others toons, though it's bounded to a character only, not to the...

Nov 7, 2023
  24. Babù replied to the thread Test Discussion GU139: New Character Creation.

Howdy everyone :) Does the news styles will be available without doing the new tutorial? (On the broker at the Watchtower, like it's the...

Nov 7, 2023