August Moon's Recent Activity

1. August Moon replied to the thread New Boss Drops Episode 47 Influence Items Collection Guide.

between between the sub construct drop and the omac drop....this is where i truly hate this round of scavenger hunt

Jul 18, 2024 at 4:15 PM
  2. August Moon liked Deus Ex Machina's post in the thread New Boss Drops Episode 47 Influence Items Collection Guide.

[IMG] It 100% drops from Clocktower last boss

Jul 18, 2024 at 4:13 PM
  3. August Moon replied to the thread New Boss Drops Episode 47 Influence Items Collection Guide.

i was thinking of inner sanctum alert or raid , the way batwoman says "brother eye infected us with the omac virus " at the end...

Jul 17, 2024
  4. August Moon liked TheLQ-DCUO's post in the thread New Boss Drops Episode 47 Influence Items Collection Guide.

Need more of a concrete source for the Influence of the Colony. Unless the player has had it drop themselves or seen in the loot tab it...

Jul 17, 2024
  5. August Moon liked TheLQ-DCUO's post in the thread New Boss Drops Episode 47 Influence Items Collection Guide.

No. Surprised no-one has tried something Queen Bee related (HIVE Base duo, HIVE Moon Base alert). Bees are part of a colony and Queen...

Jul 17, 2024
  6. August Moon replied to the thread New Boss Drops Episode 47 Influence Items Collection Guide.

i know its not braniac related , but has anyone tried new genesis now for it ?

Jul 17, 2024
  7. August Moon liked MaxWaggle's post in the thread New Boss Drops Episode 47 Influence Items Collection Guide.

Can confirm Influence of Union drops from the LB in T1 Area 51 Alert

Jul 17, 2024
  8. August Moon replied to the thread New Boss Drops Episode 47 Influence Items Collection Guide.

can confirm this drops here

Jul 17, 2024
  9. August Moon liked Raven Nocturnal's post in the thread I had to FORCE daybreak.

Out of all the things that could get you banned, you chose the abuse route? Oh man, that is not the way brother.

Jul 16, 2024
  10. August Moon liked TheLQ-DCUO's post in the thread New Boss Drops Episode 47 Influence Items Collection Guide.

Influence of Union drops from Area 51 alert final boss. I didn't drop it but a group member did.

Jul 16, 2024
  11. August Moon replied to the thread New Boss Drops Episode 47 Influence Items Collection Guide.

Influence of cooperation comes from the command ship i can confirm the drop

Jul 16, 2024
  12. August Moon replied to the thread Remove the penalty for feeding one artifact with another.

i second this

Jul 5, 2024
  13. August Moon liked GermanM's post in the thread Remove the penalty for feeding one artifact with another.

Well, i think that is, since we dont know when or if we are going to have a new event of double xp nth metal. Could you at least remove...

Jul 5, 2024
  14. August Moon liked Burning_Baron's post in the thread Test Discussion Episode 47: UPDATED Red Tornado Redistribution Module.

But that part of the community is very small. They all know and run with each other for the most part. Most people who play this game...

Jul 3, 2024
  15. August Moon replied to the thread Test Discussion Episode 47: UPDATED Red Tornado Redistribution Module.

Never said its a minor thing, i said its not required. Just because the community wants you to do it doesnt mean you have to. Make...

Jul 3, 2024
  16. August Moon replied to the thread Test Discussion Episode 47: UPDATED Red Tornado Redistribution Module.

Theres no content in this entire game that mandates you to dig in your pockets and exchange your artifacts. Its really not that game...

Jul 3, 2024
  17. August Moon liked Ranmaru's post in the thread Test Discussion Episode 47: UPDATED Red Tornado Redistribution Module.

While i'd prefer you guys stay on topic for the thread I guess i'll bring back out the old horse so we can hit it a few more times while I...

Jul 3, 2024
  18. August Moon replied to the thread Heal bizarro in 60 sec feat is impossible.

use a tank to bring bizarro to one of the healing barrel spawns and slow burn him. it is very possible to over dps him making the feat...

Jun 20, 2024
  19. August Moon replied to the thread Heal bizarro in 60 sec feat is impossible.

use a tank to bring bizarro to one of the healing barrel spawns and slow burn him. it is very possibel to over dps him making the feat...

Jun 20, 2024
  20. August Moon replied to the thread Low damage.

You also aint tankin the way you're supposed to. Did yall ever make it out of Hoje?

Jun 18, 2024
  21. August Moon liked SethZoulMonEl's post in the thread Proposed Change to Circe’s Mask Artifact for Tanks.

Working well for whom? I have seen more people say not to use Circe's Mask than I have seen promoting it. What are your views? Which...

Apr 24, 2024
  22. August Moon liked GRiMMREAPERx99's post in the thread Proposed Change to Circe’s Mask Artifact for Tanks.

Circe’s Mask is currently basically unusable in elite content as an ice tank, but it has room for improvement. Currently Circe’s Mask...

Apr 24, 2024
  23. August Moon liked CGEMINI's post in the thread Test Discussion Ally: John Stewart.

The combo part having 6% is too low. Nature ally literally gives 40% might and 20% prec this ain’t fair. Either it shouldn’t have a...

Apr 24, 2024
  24. August Moon liked FluffyCloud99's post in the thread Pet clipping, I love DCUO so..

Collisions* Not clipping. Though i agree. It sucks so bad, especially when you are a tank being body blocked and dying to it.

Apr 21, 2024