Ash Inferno's Recent Activity

1. Ash Inferno liked Raven Nocturnal's post in the thread (﹙˓️˒﹚) Radio Silence (﹙˓️˒﹚).

Lol, it was the same way with a community manager and a lot more devs as well. I find it sad and pathetic you won't open your eyes. I'm...

Mar 10, 2024
  2. Ash Inferno liked Stranger's post in the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

Yes thank you!! Everyone was waiting EXACTLY for THIS! :-) Who needs new episode if we can open Booster bundles?

Mar 8, 2024
  3. Ash Inferno liked Essential Exobyte's post in the thread Art swapping is ludicrously ridiculous.

Watches a video on new raid, nothing but inventory screen. So that’s what it looks like, neat, kinda looks reused though. #tryhards

Mar 8, 2024
  4. Ash Inferno replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed LAG.

Really bad over at the demon incursion by Midtown, Metropolis.

Feb 21, 2024
  5. Ash Inferno liked Korlick's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed LAG.

Forgot to add, this is happening in the USPC/PS Server.

Feb 20, 2024
  6. Ash Inferno replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed LAG.

Agreed. Raids, open world, everywhere. It gets to the point where the screen and everyone in it stand still for a few seconds and then...

Feb 19, 2024
  7. Ash Inferno liked TYte15's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed So much Server Lag this week.

For a couple days now, whenever people are running any type of content there are huge lag spikes. Everything freezes for a couple seconds...

Feb 19, 2024
  8. Ash Inferno liked Korlick's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed LAG.

Game has been lagging everywhere for a couple days now. Open world, HoL, instance areas...lag hits everywhere. Im really surprised nobody...

Feb 19, 2024
  9. Ash Inferno liked AshocusTheMuse's post in the thread Sidekicks... suggested revamp... (long-ish post).

For a WHILE now, I've felt that the Sidekick needs some love and attention. They take up SO many slots for base items store where you buy...

Feb 11, 2024
  10. Ash Inferno liked Raven Nocturnal's post in the thread Time Capsules and granted Feats.

I had gotten the feat from acquiring it via Quarks (when heavily discounted). So what I did (because I'm a completionist), was found...

Feb 11, 2024
  11. Ash Inferno replied to the thread Time Capsules and granted Feats.

Yeah, haven't seen it in the broker on usps for quite some time either. Probably couln't buy it anyways lol.

Feb 11, 2024
  12. Ash Inferno liked Raven Nocturnal's post in the thread Time Capsules and granted Feats.

Good thing you aren't on Xbox, that collection is actually the rarest item in the game over there.

Feb 11, 2024
  13. Ash Inferno liked Pale Rage's post in the thread Celestial DPS mechanics.

Purified PI is the "only" PI. Corrupted simply means it's a different version of the combo. One combo is called "blessed" and the other...

Feb 11, 2024
  14. Ash Inferno replied to the thread Celestial DPS mechanics.

Question about power interactions. Does the "Purified" pi change to "Corrupted" between casts? Or, is the main power interaction just...

Feb 11, 2024
  15. Ash Inferno replied to the thread Time Capsules and granted Feats.

Flaming Pheonix Feather still ellusive lol. I don't remember how much I spent trying to get it, all I know is it felt like I may have been...

Feb 11, 2024
  16. Ash Inferno replied to the thread Oh boy it begins! Day 1 no server reset?.

Well, all the train tracks were checkered white and blue this morning. Not sure if that's part of the V-day event or if it's a graphics...

Feb 11, 2024
  17. Ash Inferno replied to the thread Did Mepps Leave DCUO.

I guess that poll didn't win any hearts lol. :rolleyes:

Feb 11, 2024
  18. Ash Inferno replied to the thread Total Tool Time Capsule.

Time capsules ate like gambling with real money but never actually winning anything. Hard pass.

Feb 9, 2024
  19. Ash Inferno replied to the thread My Experience On Villain Side Today.

'm just thumbsupping the opposition ;)

Feb 9, 2024
  20. Ash Inferno liked LowFlyingMoon's post in the thread My Experience On Villain Side Today.

This thread is ridiculous. The guy got made fun of in LFG chat by a single - very smart and handsome - person, while trying to get people...

Feb 9, 2024
  21. Ash Inferno liked Raven Nocturnal's post in the thread My Experience On Villain Side Today.

I believe I mentioned "OR self guilt" in that post. This just confirmed 100% I was correct, thanks. Btw, on Xbox, Villain side is...

Feb 9, 2024
  22. Ash Inferno liked KidKretz's post in the thread My Experience On Villain Side Today.

i never minded your insane amount of posts, BUT, once i found out you were a gold seller, and or supporting gold sellers, lost 100%...

Feb 9, 2024
  23. Ash Inferno liked Stardazer's post in the thread My Experience On Villain Side Today.

Didn't you spend all of your winter holidays telling people to quit the game because they had suggestions or expressed their opinions about...

Feb 9, 2024