Ascended's Recent Activity

1. Ascended replied to the thread Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!.

Oh here's a thought. Has anyone considered having your unlocked Allies hang around your base? Combat utility *and* decoration, all in...

Jan 3, 2024
  2. Ascended replied to the thread Tell us what auras or materials you would like to see next!.

I'd like a chroma that uses the starfield element. I know there was one that dropped as a reward for...something.....(the Extra Lives...

Dec 31, 2023
  3. Ascended replied to the thread Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!.

Biggest and longest running request: More base NPC's. Specifically, NPC's that don't attract other base pets like the angelic drones. My...

Dec 31, 2023
  4. Ascended replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

A belated by heartfelt thanks to the devs for the new and updated styles in character creation. Great work and much appreciated! My list...

Dec 31, 2023
  5. Ascended replied to the thread What would be your ideas for 3 new powers (heal, troll, tank) ?.

I don't think we're getting new powers, haven't the devs said they're not worth the time and effort of creating them? Years back I had...

Dec 31, 2023
  6. Ascended replied to the thread Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - November 2023.

Black Lightning is one of the costumes I've been after for a long minute, great to finally get something. Many thanks to the devs and art...

Nov 1, 2023