Arwen Skywalker's Recent Activity

1. Arwen Skywalker liked DeitySupreme's post in the thread July DCUO News.

Not to sound rude but.. umm.. what exactly is the point of this thread? I mean if you want to make a random thread about what you’re up to...

Aug 2, 2022
  2. Arwen Skywalker replied to the thread So Charon left DI too....

When they drop the announcement for the next content/StU for the next four months, my only takeaway from it was on the bottom of the...

Jun 4, 2022
  3. Arwen Skywalker replied to the thread Devs can you give Batman a long break, like you do with Superman?.

All the Batman content yet we've never fought earth-prime Joker as a raid boss.

May 24, 2022
  4. Arwen Skywalker replied to the thread New DLC is great for dividing the community....

Why does this feel like a league issue and not a content issue. Just from twitch alone, US/EU leagues just spam the hell out of elite...

May 17, 2022
  5. Arwen Skywalker liked Jaelia's post in the thread New DLC is great for dividing the community....

People will play with who they wanna play with, honestly if you find a good league that runs elite content based on communication and...

May 17, 2022
  6. Arwen Skywalker replied to the thread Last one to post wins.

cmon saber do better

May 17, 2022
  7. Arwen Skywalker replied to the thread Fixed This is getting beyond annoying! Fix your PC Client devs!.

Dear diary, today I crashed while in the watchtower, not moving, styling for almost 10 minutes.

May 4, 2022
  8. Arwen Skywalker replied to the thread Devastator too hard.

Tanked the alert this time around and kept the spores at bay. 2 DPS and heals, no wipe. As a tank, you'll pretty much only have aggro right...

Apr 18, 2022
  9. Arwen Skywalker replied to the thread Devastator too hard.

Ran the alert the past 2 days with the 2 dps, healer, troll setup. The first run, which was my first run ever, we wiped on the devastator...

Apr 17, 2022
  10. Arwen Skywalker replied to the thread Would you put more cash in the game if know time capsule and bundle drop % ?.

The fact that I've failed a 90% breakthrough on an artifact THRICE, wouldn't change my negative perception if capsules/bundles showed...

Apr 15, 2022
  11. Arwen Skywalker replied to the thread E43 - Another Batman?.

nice! we're finally getting a kiteman and condiments man content.

Apr 1, 2022
  12. Arwen Skywalker replied to the thread Add the Shaded comic material to the game shop?.

OR!.... $300 a pop! lmao. [IMG]

Mar 30, 2022
  13. Arwen Skywalker liked Illumin411's post in the thread Controller vs Tank.

I tank on my alt but the one and only troll CC move that’s ever messed with my add juggling is when mental trolls turn them into...

Mar 29, 2022
  14. Arwen Skywalker replied to the thread Fixed This is getting beyond annoying! Fix your PC Client devs!.

I've had crashes literally being in HoL right from logging in. This client doesn't like frequent alt+tabbing also.

Mar 28, 2022
  15. Arwen Skywalker liked Proxystar's post in the thread Fixed This is getting beyond annoying! Fix your PC Client devs!.

Hey, if it's console as well, then all the worse, thanks for posting.

Mar 28, 2022
  16. Arwen Skywalker liked Proxystar's post in the thread Fixed This is getting beyond annoying! Fix your PC Client devs!.

This has been happening since you introduced the new House of Legends, it is not my end, it is your client! It is bugged and it is crashing...

Mar 28, 2022
  17. Arwen Skywalker replied to the thread I want a DAB emote..

The amount of emotes we've been asking for the past decade.... Just reminds me of how stiff models are in DCUO, while FFXIV has "eat a...

Mar 17, 2022
  18. Arwen Skywalker liked AllanPage's post in the thread 8 years after Weapon Mastery can PvP population be brought back?.

Its been almost 8 years or more since I actually enjoyed PvP in this game. While this may seem like a complaint thread, its not. I...

Feb 23, 2022