ArtemisWonderWoman7's Recent Activity

1. ArtemisWonderWoman7 replied to the thread Anyone else bored?.

Yes bored!!! save the universe is not fun. I will run Smallville elite and that's it. Dwf? Was one of the most hated raids in the census...

Aug 8, 2022 at 11:23 PM
  2. ArtemisWonderWoman7 replied to the thread Reduced sourcemarks in fos3, why?.

Nvr really spammed this raid for marks completely aware that it's fast and dd raid is to but I just get bored running the same raid over...

Aug 6, 2022 at 11:29 AM
  3. ArtemisWonderWoman7 replied to the thread Anyone else bored of EoG stacking?.

Then Don't stack in it! stop crying! Its babies like this that ruined healing shields and nature damage. Are you gonna give me all my money...

Jul 24, 2022
  4. ArtemisWonderWoman7 replied to the thread A few ideas about this... not very much alter friendly game..

Yup if you want high performing alts it cost cash. I normally spend 100 to buy 15000 market place deal every 2 weeks and I put most of it...

Jul 23, 2022
  5. ArtemisWonderWoman7 replied to the thread Just Roll With It... Unless You Can't.

Funny when we run eog as a league we communicate when a sc is up and stack biggun and other sc on each other like intended. Only scoreboard...

Jul 21, 2022
  6. ArtemisWonderWoman7 replied to the thread Knightmare bat.

So I did the bounty's feat on to accounts today and on the second time I was doing it with my league and noticed that every time I tried to...

Jul 21, 2022
  7. ArtemisWonderWoman7 replied to the thread Knightmare bat.

Yup breaking chain with guitar is working but if someone uses a pet or super power it will stay at full health if this is intended then the...

Jul 21, 2022
  8. ArtemisWonderWoman7 replied to the thread Does the LexCorp Offshore Accounts item actually exist?.

I been checking the broker and I haven't seen it yet myself. Its the only collection I need in this tc and I'm at 175 time capsules opened...

Jul 17, 2022
  9. ArtemisWonderWoman7 replied to the thread StU Alert a bit of a random queue nightmare?.

Got into this alert twice yesterday one on my tank other on a healer. Was the only 1 alive after the last turret phase but finished it 4...

Jul 11, 2022
  10. ArtemisWonderWoman7 replied to the thread LexCorp Exclusive Time Capsule.

The enhanced version of the gear is none tradable so I can't put in my shared bank or sell my multiple sets

Jul 7, 2022
  11. ArtemisWonderWoman7 replied to the thread New Genesis : The impossible Raid ?.

Did this raid a couple time recently 1 issues was first boss 1 shots cause most was not paying attention to the bosses air spinning...

Jun 23, 2022
  12. ArtemisWonderWoman7 replied to the thread Mirror Master - Metal Pt. 1: Scarlet Speedster.

Actually i used this instance to get the damage trick lapel and lex war suit collections i made billions on this solo when it was current...

Jun 23, 2022
  13. ArtemisWonderWoman7 replied to the thread Thank you for the 5%.

I opened 20 didn't get a 1 premium box lesson learned funny thing the last booster bundle i got 2 or 3 shaded comic every time i bought the...

Jun 21, 2022
  14. ArtemisWonderWoman7 replied to the thread Mirror Master - Metal Pt. 1: Scarlet Speedster.

Funny that people are like this doesn't need a nurf. This solo has had more threads about its difficulty then any solo ever.

Jun 20, 2022
  15. ArtemisWonderWoman7 replied to the thread Stat clamping.

Yes before clamp me and my league leader would just q elite all the time like zooe, pane , Olympus, dwfe. do I do this after clamp? No....

Jun 17, 2022
  16. ArtemisWonderWoman7 replied to the thread Stat clamping.

Jun 17, 2022
  17. ArtemisWonderWoman7 replied to the thread Stat clamping.

It has killed feat hunting mostly and old elite is no longer fun as a pug q thing. I only run elite with the league and never q it by...

Jun 15, 2022
  18. ArtemisWonderWoman7 replied to the thread In your opinion, if one power would need an overhaul, which one would it be?.

1000% right nature is a broken power thanks to devs nurffing it down to ****. after nature quantum needs the cape removed on time bomb

Jun 15, 2022
  19. ArtemisWonderWoman7 replied to the thread Increase the penalty for abandoning a mission.

No game will ever do a lock out for more then 30 minutes. Alot of people pay and subscribe to play this game and you want them to lock...

Jun 13, 2022
  20. ArtemisWonderWoman7 replied to the thread Test Discussion Ally: Superman.

Wow now I get why devs are destroying the tank role its these test server testers. Literally every week now there is a forum page asking...

Jun 5, 2022
  21. ArtemisWonderWoman7 replied to the thread Give a troll a chance..

Sorry I will not run the rtae with a troll! one I don't need 1 and to unless your a damage troll I know I won't waist my time. Elite alert...

May 30, 2022
  22. ArtemisWonderWoman7 posted a new thread.

Up-Votes Needed Happiness home is busted

Beat the adds before the door opened then went into the main room granny did her speech but no adds come out and nothing started

Forum: Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)

May 27, 2022
  23. ArtemisWonderWoman7 replied to the thread You just can't make this stuff up....

You would think they would ask why I keep getting kicked at some point lol. I ran into a player who kept quing troll and we kicked him...

May 26, 2022