ArtemisWonderWoman7's Recent Activity

1. ArtemisWonderWoman7 replied to the thread Ps5 Client.

Atleast you can still play the game on ps4. I tried the ps5 version and it was a disaster. No voice chat at all ran chomr and switched back...

Mar 27, 2024 at 9:16 AM
  2. ArtemisWonderWoman7 replied to the thread 125000 Max prestige limit??.

The weekly cap is 100,000 but you get diminished return at 75,000 i just had to re- grind a league with a league hall in 2 days recently...

Mar 12, 2024
  3. ArtemisWonderWoman7 replied to the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

Normally I would open a couple but I still had 60 of the last bundle un-opened. I just removed my credit card off of my psn because my...

Mar 7, 2024
  4. ArtemisWonderWoman7 replied to the thread Total Tool Time Capsule.

Good luck i just opened 300 of them and only got the regular dropped around 200 capsules in. Really hate how dc does this rng ******** to...

Feb 8, 2024
  5. ArtemisWonderWoman7 liked lllStrichcodelll's post in the thread Dear Devs Regarding Style Menu.

I think a better system would be favorising styles. Similar to what we got with the On-Duty menu. If you are able to hide styles, it...

Feb 7, 2024
  6. ArtemisWonderWoman7 replied to the thread NEW TIME CAPSULE!!.

Been wanting a harley hair style 4 ages that didn't have goggles on her head so I will open the tc on both my accounts. As for the rest of...

Feb 7, 2024
  7. ArtemisWonderWoman7 replied to the thread Earth power question.

Lol did I see ice breath in someone rotation. Earth doesn't need any iconic powers to do single target or aoe range debrie field is your...

Feb 6, 2024
  8. ArtemisWonderWoman7 replied to the thread DCUO Survey.

This isn't the same game it was when I started. The game only had sp and modes for your gear but you didn't need alot of sp to get some...

Feb 3, 2024
  9. ArtemisWonderWoman7 replied to the thread Episode Spotlight: Amazon Fury Part III.

I could use the sm on my new cr jumped character. And I am lacking in the Amazon fury 3 open world feats given I was pretty mad that the...

Jan 24, 2024
  10. ArtemisWonderWoman7 replied to the thread First time running TSW as a Controller....

Never understood how the devs will nurf a boss like Felix foast in rock of eternity because players are to lazy to get close but they never...

Jan 10, 2024
  11. ArtemisWonderWoman7 replied to the thread Test Discussion Anniversary 2024: Feedback thread.

I will run all 30 pluse characters through the raids but I have never cared less about a reward then I do for the event vendor. Styles I...

Jan 9, 2024
  12. ArtemisWonderWoman7 replied to the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

I tried that raid a couple times after clamp and will not run it unless I have league or friends with me.

Jan 6, 2024
  13. ArtemisWonderWoman7 replied to the thread Scoreboard adjustments.

That is not true at all both eso and ffxiv don't have scoreboards and both have 10x the subscriptions over dc .the scoreboard has created...

Jan 6, 2024
  14. ArtemisWonderWoman7 replied to the thread Limit the amount people can decline an instance.

Funny thing is I have created 4 new character over the last three to four months and there are things I don't q at all in tier one because...

Jan 3, 2024
  15. ArtemisWonderWoman7 replied to the thread Scoreboard adjustments.

Wish they would just get rid of it all together. I have been in so maney pug runs where I have gotten 9 out of 12 of the portals on last...

Jan 3, 2024
  16. ArtemisWonderWoman7 replied to the thread On the Next Skill Points Revamp (Traits Update).

Didn't power have its own place in the sp tree back in the day? And I think it was one of the first things I noticed that the devs changed...

Jan 3, 2024
  17. ArtemisWonderWoman7 replied to the thread Limit the amount people can decline an instance.

I just q in and walk out if its a raid i don't want to do. First reason is I hate clamp. 2 I hate og raids that take 25 to 30 minutes to...

Dec 26, 2023
  18. ArtemisWonderWoman7 replied to the thread Winter Sale & Wolfpack Artifact Tokens!.

I went to john in hol and turned in seven 200 arts strategists, transformation, quizlet, symbol of 7, m.o.f. circe mask, and God wave...

Dec 22, 2023
  19. ArtemisWonderWoman7 replied to the thread Winter Sale & Wolfpack Artifact Tokens!.

Wow I am kinda shocked at how many people hate this. Seriously I have spent over 600 in the last month or so just getting 160 arts for 3...

Dec 22, 2023
  20. ArtemisWonderWoman7 replied to the thread Winter Sale & Wolfpack Artifact Tokens!.

I have spent close to 600 dollars in the last 2 months leveling just a couple arts to 160 this truly is a steal compared to what I just...

Dec 21, 2023
  21. ArtemisWonderWoman7 replied to the thread I HATE the Winter Seasonal.

My problem is they continue to raise the prices in the event . styles was originally 6 to 8 marks a piece now its 30 per piece. used to be...

Dec 14, 2023
  22. ArtemisWonderWoman7 replied to the thread Zero contribution should equal zero rewards.

Yes this right here

Dec 14, 2023
  23. ArtemisWonderWoman7 replied to the thread Can ya put back the Soul Aura?.

I'd only be ok if they made it optional personally I hated both the sorcery and earth effects ever since they started doing auras and we...

Dec 12, 2023
  24. ArtemisWonderWoman7 replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed Time Capsule gear didn't receive an Item Level boost with Resurgence.

Yes normally this capsules would be the same item level as the avatar gear that John has

Dec 10, 2023