Aren Sul's Recent Activity

1. Aren Sul replied to the thread Old player coming back…overwhelmed.

First, welcome back :) Just to echo a few of the points above, but focusing on daily activities and getting gear: The newest episode...

Apr 22, 2024 at 6:09 PM
  2. Aren Sul liked Reinheld's post in the thread Superman Day Celebration Now Live!.

Ummmm...speaking of ignore lists...:rolleyes:

Apr 18, 2024 at 10:23 AM
  3. Aren Sul replied to the thread Sunstone Fortress Lair Is Now Available!.

Love it! I may be misunderstanding what's written in the description above, but aren't the base themes you buy usually redeemable by...

Apr 18, 2024 at 8:49 AM
  4. Aren Sul liked MiguelDaybreak's post in the thread Sunstone Fortress Lair Is Now Available!.

The Sunstone Fortress Lair is here! The highly anticipated Sunstone Fortress Lair is now available to celebrate Superman Day! This new,...

Apr 18, 2024 at 8:46 AM
  5. Aren Sul liked MiguelDaybreak's post in the thread Superman Day Celebration Now Live!.

HAPPY SUPERMAN DAY! April 18th marks the official celebration of Superman Day across the web, the world, and the DC Universe. It marks the...

Apr 18, 2024 at 8:44 AM
  6. Aren Sul replied to the thread Delayed gameplay; server issues.

(USPC) I'm noticing lagging or hanging on entering the game (logging in, switching characters). For about the same period of time, I've...

Apr 13, 2024
  7. Aren Sul liked SingingCoyote's post in the thread Delayed gameplay; server issues.

Gameplay seems to be delayed as of lately, experienced this on usps/pc. Not user related since multiple friends/leaguemates feel this...

Apr 13, 2024
  8. Aren Sul liked MsTickle Fate's post in the thread Vendor Chase 3 - Bonus Currency & New Rewards!.

Naw. Players will compile a group list and post it on the forums and other sites within days. And there's zero harm to encouraging...

Apr 10, 2024
  9. Aren Sul liked MsTickle Fate's post in the thread Vendor Chase 3 - Bonus Currency & New Rewards!.

Naw. Players will compile a group list and post it on the forums and other sites within days. And there's zero harm to encouraging...

Apr 10, 2024
  10. Aren Sul liked Red Five's post in the thread Vendor Chase 3 - Bonus Currency & New Rewards!.

There's a video here: Bonus Currency & New Rewards! | DC Universe Online

Apr 10, 2024
  11. Aren Sul liked kallader's post in the thread Vendor Chase 3 - Bonus Currency & New Rewards!.

Should switch old Fedora hat name to Trilby hat so the hat name is accurate ;)

Apr 10, 2024
  12. Aren Sul liked MiguelDaybreak's post in the thread Vendor Chase 3 - Bonus Currency & New Rewards!.

[IMG] NEW REWARDS AND 2X CURRENCY IS HERE! We've got a lot of exciting new stuff coming to the Justice League Dark Cursed Episode this...

Apr 10, 2024
  13. Aren Sul liked thirty six's post in the thread Why is US server still down?.

We're getting close to an hour passed the usual time the server comes back up, and I've seen nothing about extended downtime anywhere. Any...

Apr 6, 2024
  14. Aren Sul liked Aiden_Warren's post in the thread Episode Spotlight - Episode 31: Deluge.

Here's a way to make base items more easier to get from their episodes. Episode Base items to drop more. Gear Styles to drop more. That...

Apr 3, 2024
  15. Aren Sul posted a new thread.

Up-Votes Needed Craziness with Boss health and health meter

Platform: PC This first happened on Thursday when I was doing open world with a friend. We were fighting the Moon-touched Gorgon. She was...

Forum: Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)

Mar 30, 2024
  16. Aren Sul liked KidKretz's post in the thread In open world, you should be able to invite more than 8 players to a group..

would also love an auto join group function, that when enabled, i warp into an open world, i can be grouped with others, who also have it...

Mar 29, 2024
  17. Aren Sul liked Kendricke's post in the thread Question about the current DCUO for our lead producer.

It's a balancing act, to be sure. My default preference is more transparency, but I temper that by realizing anything I say is...

Mar 29, 2024
  18. Aren Sul liked Kendricke's post in the thread Question about the current DCUO for our lead producer.

Just because it wasn't on the Roadmap doesn't mean it isn't coming. That Roadmap isn't comprehensive and gives us plenty of room to...

Mar 29, 2024
  19. Aren Sul liked Kendricke's post in the thread Question about the current DCUO for our lead producer.

I'm guessing this answer won't satisfy because I'm not going to respond directly to your first question so much as I will your second....

Mar 29, 2024
  20. Aren Sul liked TheLorax's post in the thread Producer's Letter - March 2024.

If you look carefully he's posted twice in this thread.

Mar 27, 2024
  21. Aren Sul liked Dominic Blue's post in the thread Producer's Letter - March 2024.

Tbf we’re getting Episode 47 in May, Episode 48 in September and they’re planning on Episode 49 in January/February so if everything goes...

Mar 27, 2024
  22. Aren Sul replied to the thread Let the devs know what emotes you want to see next!.

Summer is coming: Eating an Ice Cream Cone (from Nora's ;)) Reclining in a beach chair: "Catching rays"

Mar 27, 2024
  23. Aren Sul liked MsTickle Fate's post in the thread Producer's Letter - March 2024.

Just saying this a month ago, let alone two months ago, would have been entirely sufficient to quiet most of our anxiety. "We're...

Mar 26, 2024
  24. Aren Sul liked MiguelDaybreak's post in the thread DCUO Launches on PlayStation 5 TODAY!.

Hey players! Two quick notes on the PS5 version of the game: 1) Marketplace Cash (MC) and subscription purchases on the PS5 native install...

Mar 26, 2024