appocolyps's Recent Activity

1. appocolyps replied to the thread The end is near.

I think im secretly hoping it does at this point, would rather it close than keep going forward the way it is currently.

Mar 12, 2024
  2. appocolyps replied to the thread The Somewhat real, but totally **not real** Producers Letter.

Love it, so right, so funny!

Mar 12, 2024
  3. appocolyps replied to the thread The Somewhat real, but totally **not real** Producers Letter.

I bet you are a load of fun at the party!

Mar 12, 2024
  4. appocolyps replied to the thread Art swapping is ludicrously ridiculous.

Good luck i warned them of the levels it would reach once people clocked and more arts were released over 3 years ago, they are...

Mar 7, 2024
  5. appocolyps liked jpharrah1010's post in the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

You know what would be a good way to win people over this week and still win money from your customers… I don’t even have to say it...

Mar 6, 2024
  6. appocolyps replied to the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

Where is Mepps when you need him?!?! Hopefully lurking from a sunbed, drink in hand, wallet bulging from redundancy payout, quietly...

Mar 6, 2024
  7. appocolyps liked WonderEU's post in the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

They weren’t expecting the out pouring of hate against this idea so are now back pedalling like a spin class so we think it was a...

Mar 6, 2024
  8. appocolyps replied to the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

Absolutely disgusting play here, look at your community, we are sick and tired of being leeched from financialy with the shoddy overpriced...

Mar 6, 2024
  9. appocolyps replied to the thread To the new creative director.

You didnt "get into" a discussion you nit-picked a generalised statement. You were obviously bored, of all the posts on these forums you...

Feb 23, 2024
  10. appocolyps replied to the thread To the new creative director.

Apologies, you can put your toys back in the pram now that you have made the forums a better place for clearing that outrageous...

Feb 22, 2024
  11. appocolyps replied to the thread Double Artifact XP!!.

At this point i think it would be good willed and perhaps needed for a member of the dev team to shed some light on the matter, an...

Feb 21, 2024
  12. appocolyps replied to the thread To the new creative director.

It was a generalised statement based on modern gaming statistics, not directed at yourself, perhaps see it for what it was, maybe....

Feb 21, 2024