Apollonia's Recent Activity

1. Apollonia liked MAGNETOxxFirstClass's post in the thread Kryptonian Flexsuit.

Don't waste your replays. Took me like 9 years to get the darn thing. There are times when I farmed for months and months playing...

Jul 27, 2021 at 4:58 PM
  2. Apollonia liked threvester's post in the thread Plz Help me Understand: Future Stat Clamping Old Content.

My issue with clamping is the population. I was queued for every raid on Saturday from around 11 AM until 6 PM on the switch..not one...

Jul 27, 2021 at 1:52 PM
  3. Apollonia liked Jafin's post in the thread Plz Help me Understand: Future Stat Clamping Old Content.

The truthful answer is we don't know yet. Mepps stated we will still "feel powerful" but not to the extent that we currently do. We'll have...

Jul 27, 2021 at 12:53 PM
  4. Apollonia replied to the thread Dr Fate Styles.

You can do a pretty good "inspired by" (depending on how close you want it to be) but you can't do anything exact at this time. The helmet...

Jul 26, 2021 at 9:19 PM
  5. Apollonia liked Snow OwI's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Jul 26, 2021 at 9:10 PM
  6. Apollonia liked KHALONofOGUN's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

My (currently) Quantum Alt, Sentinel Apollo...rocking that gorgeous Jolly Beard: AoE Style [IMG][IMG]

Jul 26, 2021 at 9:09 PM
  7. Apollonia liked KHALONofOGUN's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

My (currently) Quantum Alt, Sentinel Apollo...rocking that gorgeous Jolly Beard: Single Target Style [IMG][IMG]

Jul 26, 2021 at 9:09 PM
  8. Apollonia liked Snow OwI's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Updated marvel's red guardian with the new beard. No more krampus mask on me! :D [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Jul 26, 2021 at 9:08 PM
  9. Apollonia liked TheLorax's post in the thread Dr Fate Styles.

Allegedly his helm is going to be a reward in a new vendor that's being added in the upcoming game update this August.

Jul 26, 2021 at 8:58 PM
  10. Apollonia replied to the thread Ingame cash -- time for a change?.

Still wondering if there's any official plans to tackle this issue.

Jul 26, 2021 at 7:05 PM
  11. Apollonia liked TheLorax's post in the thread Unnecessary Feat/Hate for Stat Clamping.

There's no need to make multiple threads on the same subject. Also both camps have a lot of non-based certainties for something that...

Jul 26, 2021 at 7:03 PM
  12. Apollonia liked MVP1992's post in the thread Kryptonian Flexsuit.

The chest piece is a real Pain ITA to get and the developers seem to act if it doesn't even exist anymore. They really need to increase...

Jul 26, 2021 at 11:01 AM
  13. Apollonia liked Faerie_Knight's post in the thread Sidekick Imprinter Device.

Would I like to see more customization? Sure I would. I just think that this particular idea may be more complicated then you are assuming....

Jul 25, 2021 at 1:13 PM
  14. Apollonia liked Jack T. Chance's post in the thread Superman's 80th Emblem ALTERNATIVE !.

Translation: Use What IS Available, kids... --Fallen God Chest --House of El Warsuit Chest (Original or Updated Textures version from...

Jul 25, 2021 at 12:57 AM
  15. Apollonia liked Charon's post in the thread Superman's 80th Emblem ALTERNATIVE !.

Sure, keep asking. We sure do. Every time it's relevant - and that's been at least 3 times this year. DC has not changed their stance,...

Jul 25, 2021 at 12:57 AM
  16. Apollonia liked Faerie_Knight's post in the thread Sidekick Imprinter Device.

Wanting new things and improvements, yeah I can get that. I can even agree with it. But the more I learn about coding, 3d modeling, and...

Jul 25, 2021 at 12:53 AM
  17. Apollonia replied to the thread Sidekick Imprinter Device.

I think this is still the best solution for Sidekicks. It seems the most feasible. There may be technical limitations I can't forsee...

Jul 25, 2021 at 12:49 AM
  18. Apollonia liked Illumin411's post in the thread Sidekick Imprinter Device.

Meanwhile the game we currently play has cost millions and millions to maintain and regularly update. While your support is...

Jul 25, 2021 at 12:44 AM
  19. Apollonia liked Qwantum Abyss's post in the thread Sidekick Imprinter Device.

Seems overly complex…..

Jul 25, 2021 at 12:44 AM
  20. Apollonia liked Amazon's post in the thread What DC Characters Can't Be Built In DCUO?.

GOSH Superior Mouse STOP making so much sense :-D You make such a good point about is being a "physical" rather the Super Strength...

Jul 24, 2021 at 8:10 PM
  21. Apollonia liked Amazon's post in the thread This game still needs a Physical powerset.

I just did all of that ^ I can show you how easy it is to do. rather than create a new thread specifically ...and then link this this...

Jul 24, 2021 at 8:07 PM
  22. Apollonia liked Droppingfax1408's post in the thread Question for Mepps or Batuba.

in other words... they can do it but they dont feel like it even though it has been requested many times before by the players dont...

Jul 24, 2021 at 7:49 PM
  23. Apollonia replied to the thread Mental Power - COLOR CODE.

So VFX are done 1 of 2 ways: 1) greyscale textures that get coloured by the geometry and the app, or 2) coloured in the texture itself...

Jul 24, 2021 at 7:41 PM
  24. Apollonia liked TheLorax's post in the thread Superman's 80th Emblem ALTERNATIVE !.

Put it in the style request thread!!!

Jul 24, 2021 at 4:05 PM