Apollonia's Recent Activity

1. Apollonia liked Mepps's post in the thread Wonder Woman's 80th And Gifts!.

[IMG] HAPPY WONDER WOMAN DAY Wonder Woman made her first appearance in comics 80 years ago. To celebrate her and her big anniversary,...

Oct 26, 2021 at 11:55 AM
  2. Apollonia replied to the thread Wonder Woman's 80th And Gifts!.

Reposting from Gotham for visibility :D

Oct 26, 2021 at 11:55 AM
  3. Apollonia liked Irvynnge's post in the thread What do you think of Omnibus now, since its release?.

I don't run it. gave it a crack, didn't like it. fun fact: first raid I got queued in to was DWF. true story. never again. I ain't got the...

Oct 25, 2021 at 5:46 PM
  4. Apollonia liked TKMcClone's post in the thread What do you think of Omnibus now, since its release?.

I would have been indifferent to it, other than the minor inconvenience it creates for getting to the 'onduty' menu. However, adding all...

Oct 25, 2021 at 5:45 PM
  5. Apollonia liked Mepps's post in the thread Why this feature got removed?.

The choices the boxes provide were much needed, but the friction caused by not being able to see quickly if you have the style is real. We...

Oct 25, 2021 at 2:49 PM
  6. Apollonia liked Yaiba's post in the thread What do you think of Omnibus now, since its release?.

I give up after the first week of omnibus, runs took ages to complete.

Oct 25, 2021 at 2:36 PM
  7. Apollonia liked Reinheld's post in the thread What do you think of Omnibus now, since its release?.

So 'feel bored...que into Omni'....then feel bored AND frustrated in many cases. Personally I try to run it in a full group as much...

Oct 25, 2021 at 2:35 PM
  8. Apollonia replied to the thread What do you think of Omnibus now, since its release?.

I'm totally unsubbed and don't see any reason to sub in the future outside of new powersets being added to the game. So. I'll continue to...

Oct 25, 2021 at 2:17 PM
  9. Apollonia liked Dead Reckon's post in the thread What do you think of Omnibus now, since its release?.

I dislike it. I have just about cleared the mission from all of my toons. After that is done I will not log the mission ever again.

Oct 25, 2021 at 1:30 PM
  10. Apollonia liked Tainted0Love's post in the thread What do you think of Omnibus now, since its release?.

Sincerely dislike the randomness of instances. On the other hand, it's saving me some $$ each month. So that's good for me.

Oct 25, 2021 at 1:30 PM
  11. Apollonia liked xxHELLSTROKExx's post in the thread What do you think of Omnibus now, since its release?.

I think it's good for the new players. I've personally stopped running anything old. I used to constantly for random fun and I'm not truly...

Oct 25, 2021 at 1:29 PM
  12. Apollonia liked PlayerNumberWhoKnows's post in the thread PLEASE UPDATE AND CHANGE GRAPHICS TO BETTER HD QUALITY GRAPHICS.

https://www.enadglobal7.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/EG7-Investor-Presentation-Dec-2020-Acquires-Daybreak-Games.pdf Page 19 [IMG] DCUO...

Oct 25, 2021 at 12:45 PM
  13. Apollonia replied to the thread Wonder Woman 80th Star Spangled Chroma as a Material?.

The chroma isn't the problem here. It's the hero shorts mapping. The texture is mapped to have 1 texture on the whole thing and another...

Oct 25, 2021 at 8:09 AM
  14. Apollonia replied to the thread What if! One character can do all the roles..

They want players to have access to all roles. YOU interpreted that to mean that they should have the ability to switch to any of the 4...

Oct 24, 2021 at 9:02 PM
  15. Apollonia replied to the thread What if! One character can do all the roles..

Like I said, this is untrue. It's not a bad idea. It's always been a good idea. Any suggestion that meets the needs of what most of...

Oct 24, 2021 at 3:00 PM
  16. Apollonia replied to the thread What if! One character can do all the roles..

Untrue. People who want to play those roles will still play them. You can't force people to play in a way they don't want to and expect...

Oct 24, 2021 at 9:03 AM
  17. Apollonia liked Snow OwI's post in the thread Wonder Woman 80th Star Spangled Chroma as a Material?.

So would me and that guy from robocop too ;)

Oct 23, 2021 at 3:48 PM
  18. Apollonia liked MAGNETOxxFirstClass's post in the thread Wonder Woman 80th Star Spangled Chroma as a Material?.

I would buy that for a dollar. ;)

Oct 23, 2021 at 1:23 PM
  19. Apollonia posted a new thread.

Wonder Woman 80th Star Spangled Chroma as a Material?

Hi Devs (I think this is an Oceans question) Is there any chance of getting the WW 80th star spangled chroma as a straight out material?...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Oct 23, 2021 at 11:32 AM
  20. Apollonia liked Snow OwI's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Got the scale chroma on my female character so I updated my stargirl style [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Oct 23, 2021 at 11:29 AM
  21. Apollonia liked OnlyNomad's post in the thread What if! One character can do all the roles..

People already grind two gear sets really quickly and complain that there's nothing to do. This would in some way create artificial...

Oct 23, 2021 at 11:26 AM
  22. Apollonia replied to the thread What if! One character can do all the roles..

This is another longtime request we've made since beta. The game was originally designed around Defence and DPS only. There was no...

Oct 23, 2021 at 11:23 AM
  23. Apollonia liked TKMcClone's post in the thread Power Suggestions.

There is a bunch of stuff that could be done. Weather /wind & temperature Sound & Vibrations Robotics /cybernetics /nanotech Serums,...

Oct 22, 2021 at 9:49 PM
  24. Apollonia liked golddragon71's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Thanks. I just finished using my Speedster (The Mega Millionaire in my roster) to buy the last two pieces and gave them to my WW. And...

Oct 22, 2021 at 6:09 PM
  25. Apollonia liked MAGNETOxxFirstClass's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

[media] [media]

Oct 22, 2021 at 6:07 PM