Ankh_Legacy's Recent Activity

1. Ankh_Legacy liked Charon's post in the thread Goth leggings, please come back?.

They're coming back and with a version that works on the newer skins.

Jan 20, 2022
  2. Ankh_Legacy liked Mepps's post in the thread Goth leggings, please come back?.

The delay is sorting how to make sure everyone who purchased in the past gets the new style.

Jan 20, 2022
  3. Ankh_Legacy replied to the thread Character suggestions.

First off. Welcome to DCUO, I hope you have a lot of fun with your time here. The mentors just give you a starting point and 3 extra...

Jan 20, 2022
  4. Ankh_Legacy replied to the thread Can't Send Cash?.

Well with Free having a 50k limit now and only 2 (or is it 3 now?) character slots, it's workable for them. And now I'm helping the...

Jan 18, 2022
  5. Ankh_Legacy replied to the thread Can't Send Cash?.

I prefer the shared bank idea but as Premiums now have unlimited cash, I guess either way works.

Jan 16, 2022
  6. Ankh_Legacy replied to the thread Character Creation.

Oh, ok, you were a bit narrow in your question by focusing on just the character creation. The main DCUO website has a full list of the...

Jan 16, 2022
  7. Ankh_Legacy replied to the thread Daily Reward Not Account Bound.

With the temporary return of the vault and the stabilizer duo, this has been a major annoyance to me that we get already scaled gear...

Jan 2, 2022
  8. Ankh_Legacy replied to the thread Only Two Days Left for Season's Greedings?.

If done properly, of course it should. But unfortunately, tech tends to not always play nice with us. We've all been through it, you do...

Jan 2, 2022
  9. Ankh_Legacy liked TheLorax's post in the thread My 10 suggestions for DCUO in 2022.

1. Not holding my breath. 2. Not holding my breath. 3. Not holding my breath. 4. Coming Soon to new Legendary Kid Flash Ally. 5. Never...

Jan 2, 2022
  10. Ankh_Legacy replied to the thread Only Two Days Left for Season's Greedings?.

Um, it's called "The 12 DAYS of Larfleeze" for a reason. There is no need to change anything as it is designed to be just as it is named.

Jan 2, 2022
  11. Ankh_Legacy liked TheLorax's post in the thread ANNE RICE.

Ok you need to post threads like this here:...

Dec 26, 2021
  12. Ankh_Legacy liked KHALONofOGUN's post in the thread What's The Point?.

The short answer is...yes, it has happened. The longer answer is: They do read what the community writes and suggests. A lot of...

Dec 26, 2021
  13. Ankh_Legacy liked Kimone's post in the thread What's The Point?.

Creative ideas, not so much. Those are largely limited by IP rules from WB, and there's already mostly a direction to the plot and the...

Dec 26, 2021
  14. Ankh_Legacy liked willflynne's post in the thread What's The Point?.

I think something folks have to keep in mind is that while we as players can and do have all sorts of ideas of stuff that would be neat to...

Dec 26, 2021
  15. Ankh_Legacy replied to the thread Pss DCUO!... Batman Beyond.... exists?.

That's not how things work, just because a character is in the comics (even having its own title comic) does not mean DC has ownership of...

Dec 26, 2021
  16. Ankh_Legacy liked BumblingB's post in the thread Pss DCUO!... Batman Beyond.... exists?.

Blight wasn't the first atomic character... Far from it. Batman Beyond is not owned by the comic book side of DC. They had to license it...

Dec 26, 2021
  17. Ankh_Legacy liked myandria's post in the thread Spammers.

Hmm.. As someone else mentioned in another thread, the devs are dealing with a "whack-a-mole" situation when it comes to spammers/gold...

Dec 17, 2021
  18. Ankh_Legacy liked TheLorax's post in the thread Spammers.

Because every time they find a way to stop/slow bots, the people running the bots change tactics. The only real way to stop the bots is...

Dec 17, 2021
  19. Ankh_Legacy replied to the thread Spammers.

Sadly, there really isn't much they can do. You have been around long enough to know that they have tried many things to get rid of the...

Dec 17, 2021
  20. Ankh_Legacy replied to the thread Unable to buy a power change token.

Aww, the all mighty RESTART. Nothing escapes it's power.

Nov 13, 2021
  21. Ankh_Legacy liked CarlynnCarnage's post in the thread we need more casual styles !.

Oh and I'd like the emblems to not show up on my skin when I'm not wearing a top that doesn't have room for it. I like using the emblem...

Nov 13, 2021