Anak Panah's Recent Activity

1. Anak Panah replied to the thread Test Discussion Mister Mxyzptlk’s Mischief 2024: Vendor Items and Feats.

Feat description "Exxor-Assist" needs editing: ''Collect all styles in the from the Wonder Twins set...'' Huh? Please fix.

Mar 5, 2024
  2. Anak Panah liked BumblingB's post in the thread Did Mepps Leave DCUO.

There is a difference between laid off and fired, though both result in no job, one is company related the other is employee actions...

Feb 11, 2024
  3. Anak Panah replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed cannot use deed.

Take into consideration that you have to be level 10+ in order to own a base. You writing "new character" makes me think maybe you are...

Jan 25, 2024
  4. Anak Panah posted a new thread.

Up-Votes Needed Streaky the Super Cat and Doomsday Totem base items

Streaky the Super Cat and Doomsday Totem are base items, which were retrospectively added to the Death of Superman content vendor...

Forum: Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)

Jan 24, 2024
  5. Anak Panah replied to the thread Resurgence Mega Capsule & Iconic Emotes.

I just got a random emote in my inventory after opening a capsule. Are we getting that Reward Box to pick from the announcement is...

Dec 7, 2023
  6. Anak Panah replied to the thread What artifact for gadget "might" its times if?.

For which role, damage or troller?

Dec 5, 2023
  7. Anak Panah replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed Daily Rewards: Flawed Mk 17 Exobytes can't be upgraded.

Because? Anyway, thanks for letting me know.

Nov 30, 2023
  8. Anak Panah posted a new thread.

Up-Votes Needed Daily Rewards: Flawed Mk 17 Exobytes can't be upgraded

Hello, I have gotten three account bound Flawed Mk 17 Exobytes from the daily rewards - I think from one of the raid caches -, but those...

Forum: Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)

Nov 30, 2023
  9. Anak Panah posted a new thread.

PC: Default key for Emote wheel overwrote a function

Hi, it's been a while since the Emote wheel had been introduced, but there is something bugging me every now or then since. On the PC...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Nov 22, 2023
  10. Anak Panah liked TheLQ-DCUO's post in the thread Dev Discussion Episode 46: Cursed Themyscira Raid.

Feedback for raids going forward (to the entire content designer team). The last three raids back to back have all featured pretty much...

Nov 16, 2023
  11. Anak Panah liked beardrive's post in the thread EU Server - Server Issues.

There's currently major lag on the EU servers. People dropping in and out. Not being able to use powers. Not being able to kill ads, or...

Nov 16, 2023
  12. Anak Panah replied to the thread EU Server - Server Issues.

Unplayable. Semi-froze on me while using the broker, Game UI (Escape key on PC) still worked, broker not. Could not be brought back (used)...

Nov 16, 2023
  13. Anak Panah liked Mepps's post in the thread New in the Marketplace: Additional Inventory & More!.

NEW IN THE MARKETPLACE: INCREASED LIMITS! With today's update, we have increased the maximum number of account and character related...

Oct 30, 2023
  14. Anak Panah posted a new thread.

Tarot Cards still missing from Test Server PvE Currency cache

Hi, when can we expect the new Tarot Cards currency to be found in the ''Test Server PvE Currency'' cache? This is really missing this...

Forum: Testing Feedback

Oct 19, 2023
  15. Anak Panah replied to the thread Test Discussion Episode 46 Rewards.

You can always check that by visiting the "Loot" chat tab after having completed any instance. HTH, AP

Oct 1, 2023
  16. Anak Panah liked Iconic Simulation's post in the thread Test Discussion Episode 46 Rewards.

Thanks for updating the wiki. Its a thankless effort, that magically gets updated, by players like you.

Oct 1, 2023