AmbrosiaStar's Recent Activity

1. AmbrosiaStar replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

Make all the Lantern color rings available. I have a Star Sapphire character and a Blue Lantern that I would love to have rings and powers...

Mar 9, 2022
  2. AmbrosiaStar replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

How about a Bat Woman Style? I have a Bat Woman character and have to use the half v wing head style with the valiant face style to have...

Mar 9, 2022
  3. AmbrosiaStar replied to the thread Tell us what auras or materials you would like to see next!.

How about lantern rings for all the lantern corps to be available on the market or at the vendors?

Mar 5, 2022
  4. AmbrosiaStar posted a new thread.

Using mass email for league.

As the head of my league, I would like to suggest an option of being able to send out one email to the whole league at once. It is very...

Forum: League Recruitment Center

Jan 15, 2022
  5. AmbrosiaStar liked sebfm's post in the thread Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!.

My dream decoration, would be an animated Alfred Pennyworth walking around the manor lair :P I really love Statues of Triumph, soooo, as...

Jan 15, 2022
  6. AmbrosiaStar replied to the thread Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!.

With Krypto, it would be nice to see a water bowl as well as the dog dish. There could be a running water spicket appear like the dog food...

Jan 15, 2022
  7. AmbrosiaStar replied to the thread Tell us what auras or materials you would like to see next!.

It would be nice to be able to preview the materials before buying them. Everything else we buy we can preview before wasting source marks...

Jan 8, 2022
  8. AmbrosiaStar replied to the thread Dev Discussion Episode 42: Doomed Washington DC (Open World).

I play on the PC platform. I have been having issues during the Doom League Hall on-duty event where I completely lose my HUD and...

Dec 19, 2021
  9. AmbrosiaStar replied to the thread Henchmen Customization.

So, you are saying that the utility belt, overtakes the trinket's stats and is determined by the utility belt. So if all of my trinkets...

Dec 15, 2021
  10. AmbrosiaStar replied to the thread Henchmen Customization.

I have all of them in my utility belt. How can I get them to change to green on the stats?

Dec 14, 2021
  11. AmbrosiaStar liked TheLorax's post in the thread Henchmen Customization.

You can't, they have set stats. You want to slot those items into your utility belt.

Dec 14, 2021
  12. AmbrosiaStar replied to the thread Henchmen Customization.

I have the angel pet, the flashpoint amazon henchman, uplink device trinkets. How can I make the stats better. Some of mine are all red and...

Dec 14, 2021