Alpha Maximum's Recent Activity

1. Alpha Maximum liked Tiffany6223's post in the thread Stat Clamp Choice.

You see how this stat clamp has divided us. Just look at all the vitriol here in just this thread alone. I had known my former friend...

Jan 7, 2022
  2. Alpha Maximum liked Chewsy's post in the thread Iconic Personalities.

Ok, I'm sold on this. Would totally buy these if they were made one day.

Jan 7, 2022
  3. Alpha Maximum liked Sst blazer's post in the thread Clarity on Clamped Completion Then and Now?.

Clamp makes getting geared out absolutely pointless. When I'm cr 93 n can beat a 334 makes me really not wanna bother wasting time getting...

Jan 6, 2022
  4. Alpha Maximum replied to the thread Iconic Personalities.

Brilliant and thank you! [IMG]

Jan 6, 2022
  5. Alpha Maximum liked SuperiorMouse's post in the thread Iconic Personalities.

Iconic Personalities (aka Downloadable Modular Personalities) this is an old post of mine from summer 2012 but i've fleshed it out...

Jan 6, 2022
  6. Alpha Maximum replied to the thread Robot Sidekick skins.

YES! [IMG]

Jan 6, 2022
  7. Alpha Maximum liked Achikah's post in the thread Robot Sidekick skins.

+1 RSK and other pet reskins would be awesome. Also, just to piggyback slightly, base Sidekicks in general need some reskin love,...

Jan 6, 2022
  8. Alpha Maximum liked Pale Rage's post in the thread Robot Sidekick skins.

Skins for the RSK would be awesome, been brought up before, but hopefully it's one of those things that is getting it's turn soon. I...

Jan 6, 2022
  9. Alpha Maximum liked BumblingB's post in the thread Robot Sidekick skins.

Would love skins for all pets. Especially Robot Sidekick or the Lair Sidekicks.

Jan 6, 2022
  10. Alpha Maximum liked GermanM's post in the thread Robot Sidekick skins.

Hi, guys. Can you please do something with the robot sidekick? Its ugly and no fit for most of the super powers... Surely, gadgets can use...

Jan 6, 2022
  11. Alpha Maximum replied to the thread Stat Clamp Choice.

You make valid points and there is nothing wrong with playing how you want and when you want. MMO does not mean you have to play with...

Jan 6, 2022
  12. Alpha Maximum liked Catastroflare's post in the thread Stat Clamp Choice.

Nah, don't take the trouble to find it. Besides, the stat clamp is a really hot issue so I'm sure he'll chime in soon enough. I...

Jan 6, 2022
  13. Alpha Maximum liked Sentiency's post in the thread Suggestion to correct Imbalance: Shield of 7 or 8 people, Nature and Sorcery.

Arbiter is such a good supercharge that I don’t think I’d want an 8 man shield as a supercharge, but that’s just me personally. I think...

Jan 6, 2022
  14. Alpha Maximum liked Catastroflare's post in the thread Stat Clamp Choice.

Therein lies the rub. For content that for all intents and purposes is irrelevant it shouldn't matter what was causing the wipes...

Dec 31, 2021
  15. Alpha Maximum liked Catastroflare's post in the thread Stat Clamp Choice.

This is exactly why you're not worth my time to respond to. If you had a modicum of comprehension you'd have already read that I...

Dec 31, 2021
  16. Alpha Maximum liked Rockhound665's post in the thread My 10 suggestions for DCUO in 2022.

Nerf/clamped same difference. And I don't have to explain anything to you. You're just a player. If the devs want me to clarify then...

Dec 31, 2021
  17. Alpha Maximum liked Rockhound665's post in the thread My 10 suggestions for DCUO in 2022.

They need to drop the nerfing in old instances. Sometimes when I'm bored I used to like walking into Batcave Outer Caverns and Sub...

Dec 31, 2021
  18. Alpha Maximum liked Xibo's post in the thread My 10 suggestions for DCUO in 2022.

1) New Power 2) New Movement 3) New Weapon 4) No longer get slowed by adds which have at least 200 CR lower than me 5) DCUO for Android or...

Dec 31, 2021