ALB's Recent Activity

1. ALB replied to the thread The future of artifacts.

Can you show the artifacts or stats? Ty

Oct 24, 2020 at 8:49 AM
  2. ALB replied to the thread Thanks devs.

It takes a lot to fail instances in this game. Unless you're talking about elite? I haven't been running, but I ran the alert 5-10 times a...

Oct 22, 2020 at 4:22 PM
  3. ALB replied to the thread Tank/troll how do they co-exist without Crowd control issue.

No, not just encasements. Any stun can keep the tank from pulling adds because the adds get temporary immunity after so me stuns and...

Oct 21, 2020
  4. ALB replied to the thread Murk or Mike Singletary?.

Just a FYI, Murk out is a saying gangs use in Chicago. It mean someone was murdered, I don't think that's something you want to make a...

Oct 19, 2020
  5. ALB replied to the thread DCUO's "Pay-To-Fun" Monetization and Warner Bros Games/Daybreak Relationship With DCUO.

Artifacts are p2w. Especially if you want 160-200 Artifacts.

Oct 17, 2020
  6. ALB replied to the thread Bonus Catalysts & Teekl Buckets!.

Imo, this is the worse bonus week. RNG in DC is horrible, and "tge chance to get <insert item> is a terrible idea. Leave RNG out 9f bonus...

Oct 7, 2020
  7. ALB liked TheEnquirer's post in the thread Sorcery & Source Shard Synergy.

Dead King's Scepter was only mentioned as it has a recognizable synergy with Source Shard and Grimorium Verum. It could be omitted...

Oct 7, 2020
  8. ALB replied to the thread 500sp.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/313373502128369?view=permalink&id=2147696975362670

Oct 4, 2020
  9. ALB replied to the thread Elite gear.

I keep hearing the same excuse. What about when players use source marks and buy the gear while not running 1 raid from that episode?...

Oct 4, 2020
  10. ALB posted a new thread.

500sp

Finally joined the 500sp club

Forum: Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)

Oct 4, 2020
  11. ALB replied to the thread Devs, Seals....

But....but you can use your loyalty points every month to buy seals

Oct 2, 2020
  12. ALB liked Ryazan's post in the thread Devs, Seals....

So, when can we have the trade ban on seals lifted? Or at least have some in-game way of acquiring at least Seals of Preservation.

Oct 2, 2020
  13. ALB replied to the thread Elite gear.

*kept

Oct 1, 2020
  14. ALB liked Qwantum Abyss's post in the thread Elite gear.

My take is this 1) elite gear should be more worth it - as it stands, the stat increse is so minimal an the feat pts too irrelevant to make...

Oct 1, 2020
  15. ALB replied to the thread Elite gear.

I'm just going to run 1st boss and then reset. Pay for my elite gear like everyone else

Oct 1, 2020
  16. ALB replied to the thread Elite gear.

You can't share renown

Oct 1, 2020
  17. ALB liked Controller's post in the thread DCUO Announces Next Episode: Long Live The Legion.

It's Augustus Freeman IV, Icon - from the Milestone Comics. He has a story as unique as Superman's origin. Read up on Icon's (and...

Oct 1, 2020
  18. ALB replied to the thread Elite gear.

You wrong about how you can't pay for elite gear. I don't run elite because I have literally have 20 at level alts. I stopped running...

Oct 1, 2020
  19. ALB replied to the thread DCUO Announces Next Episode: Long Live The Legion.

Your sig look like a cartoon Shannon Sharpe

Oct 1, 2020
  20. ALB replied to the thread DCUO Announces Next Episode: Long Live The Legion.

Another set of artifacts. That's crazy....

Oct 1, 2020
  21. ALB replied to the thread 2 CR Skips?.

Imo, should have left it. Some people got two and others have 1.

Oct 1, 2020
  22. ALB replied to the thread Elite gear.

Yea, ik people would disagree. Just to me, the gear is obsolete and is good for nothing but SP.

Oct 1, 2020
  23. ALB replied to the thread Elite gear.

It's leagues that run people through elite for money. So, again, you're wrong. Buying elite gear after the content is irrelevant don't...

Oct 1, 2020
  24. ALB replied to the thread Elite gear.

They sat hours in elite and got the gear for it. Some people just beat the 1st boss and keep resetting. Fyi, fair is a place that show...

Oct 1, 2020
  25. ALB replied to the thread Elite gear.

But I could buy them. So you guess wrong

Oct 1, 2020