Ala Rebeldex's Recent Activity

1. Ala Rebeldex liked Rejchadar's post in the thread Update announcements are useless.

when your loved one gets sick and gets worse because of an incompetent doctor, will you also start talking all that nonsense about...

Mar 23, 2024 at 12:58 AM
  2. Ala Rebeldex liked CrYsiS44's post in the thread What happen with the server message?.

It’s obviously clear that communication has dropped down the priority list. When you reach the stage, where you can’t even log in to...

Mar 18, 2024
  3. Ala Rebeldex liked Quantum Edge's post in the thread What happen with the server message?.

If this isn't indicative of the greater problems with the game I don't know what is.

Mar 18, 2024
  4. Ala Rebeldex liked TheLorax's post in the thread What happen with the server message?.

There is no war in Ba Sing Se.

Mar 18, 2024
  5. Ala Rebeldex liked Dominic Blue's post in the thread plans for the year.

You are absolutely out of line. The CEO of Daybreak said they were not only not developing DCUO anymore they were also putting more money...

Mar 18, 2024
  6. Ala Rebeldex liked Sphealberg's post in the thread plans for the year.

It's a matter of behavior and past seen, you don't expect them to be publicly saying "yeah we don't have anything ready other to milk...

Mar 18, 2024
  7. Ala Rebeldex liked Alushaun's post in the thread i wanna hear your opinion on the current Dcuo..

Go ahead and start a new character or reload an old one. Better to play and then lose it, than to not play and miss out once closed. If you...

Mar 18, 2024
  8. Ala Rebeldex liked CGEMINI's post in the thread i wanna hear your opinion on the current Dcuo..

No, continue playing the games you’ve already been playing until DCUO devs decide they want to communicate then you can make your...

Mar 18, 2024
  9. Ala Rebeldex liked CGEMINI's post in the thread Every story has its own dilemma and sad sad ending.

They started ignoring fixing bugs despite them all being game-breaking, and now there's over thousands of bugs they still have to fix...

Mar 17, 2024
  10. Ala Rebeldex liked CrYsiS44's post in the thread Every story has its own dilemma and sad sad ending.

Their greed killed this game. They’ve sucked as much as possible out, whilst putting as little as possible back in. The could’ve continued...

Mar 17, 2024
  11. Ala Rebeldex replied to the thread plans for the year.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck... [IMG]

Mar 17, 2024
  12. Ala Rebeldex replied to the thread plans for the year.

Those are just in this one thread, i don´t really want to go further to see how many other comments like this i would...

Mar 17, 2024
  13. Ala Rebeldex liked Quantum Edge's post in the thread plans for the year.

You go back 13 years, and I've been a cheerleader for the Devs consistently since launch. I've criticized a few decisions, but for...

Mar 17, 2024
  14. Ala Rebeldex liked jpharrah1010's post in the thread plans for the year.

Careful saying the gsme isnt in a good state is not backed by facts and can’t be proven.. lol

Mar 17, 2024
  15. Ala Rebeldex replied to the thread plans for the year.

That´s what baffles me the most, i would understand if the game was in a good state but is clarly not, and is getting worse by the day...

Mar 17, 2024
  16. Ala Rebeldex liked Raven Nocturnal's post in the thread plans for the year.

Haha, too true.

Mar 17, 2024
  17. Ala Rebeldex liked jpharrah1010's post in the thread plans for the year.

Why would they when players will do it for them right ?

Mar 17, 2024
  18. Ala Rebeldex replied to the thread plans for the year.

The problem that i had with your post is that you tried debunk the idea that the game is not a priority and the money is being syphoned...

Mar 17, 2024
  19. Ala Rebeldex liked jpharrah1010's post in the thread plans for the year.

Oh no the developers are making bad decisions and the players are holding them accountable … boohoo

Mar 17, 2024
  20. Ala Rebeldex replied to the thread plans for the year.

You are grasping for straws, i doesn't take a genius to infer from that presentation that the money DCUO is making is not being...

Mar 17, 2024
  21. Ala Rebeldex liked TheLorax's post in the thread plans for the year.

You don't find it suspicious that they're censoring people rather than clarifying "misinformation"?

Mar 17, 2024
  22. Ala Rebeldex liked Dominic Blue's post in the thread plans for the year.

T The CEO says it in an EG7 investor meeting.

Mar 17, 2024
  23. Ala Rebeldex replied to the thread plans for the year.

↑ This ↑

Mar 17, 2024
  24. Ala Rebeldex liked BƖack's post in the thread plans for the year.

It is obvious. There is no basis for presenting their plan. The plan will be the same as always, i.e.: More Time Capsules & Booster...

Mar 17, 2024