Agent Flores's Recent Activity

1. Agent Flores replied to the thread I'm limited to 6 characters, but I paid for a whole year in Jan '22.

It's starting to work now for me. Everybody check to see if it works now.

Nov 15, 2022
  2. Agent Flores liked WilderMidnight's post in the thread I'm limited to 6 characters, but I paid for a whole year in Jan '22.

seems to have straightened itself out...

Nov 15, 2022
  3. Agent Flores replied to the thread I'm limited to 6 characters, but I paid for a whole year in Jan '22.

Unfortunately this is not working for me. When I logged in I get a message saying I have legendary status but it still tells me to...

Nov 15, 2022
  4. Agent Flores liked Donna B's post in the thread I'm limited to 6 characters, but I paid for a whole year in Jan '22.

Same here for me and the hubby. We are paid up until the end of December on 3 month subscriptions. When we log in it only gives you the...

Nov 15, 2022
  5. Agent Flores liked WilderMidnight's post in the thread I'm limited to 6 characters, but I paid for a whole year in Jan '22.

this happened to me a few weeks ago. restarting my ps4 did the trick but not this time. i have no problem playing for a bit as legendary...

Nov 15, 2022
  6. Agent Flores replied to the thread I'm limited to 6 characters, but I paid for a whole year in Jan '22.

That has not worked for me. I keep logging out and back in but it won't recognize my subscription.

Nov 15, 2022
  7. Agent Flores liked Shn275's post in the thread I'm limited to 6 characters, but I paid for a whole year in Jan '22.

Same here. Was about to make a post myself. I closed the game off and it seemingly "fixed" it, but it happened again when I changed...

Nov 15, 2022
  8. Agent Flores liked Butterface Betty's post in the thread I'm limited to 6 characters, but I paid for a whole year in Jan '22.

Yea, I just paid for 3 months and it's telling me to upgrade

Nov 15, 2022
  9. Agent Flores replied to the thread I'm limited to 6 characters, but I paid for a whole year in Jan '22.

I'm in the same boat as you. For some reason my membership is not working and I just renewed it. This is annoying as hell.

Nov 15, 2022
  10. Agent Flores liked xm3n3hun3's post in the thread I'm limited to 6 characters, but I paid for a whole year in Jan '22.

This evening when I logged on - I had to place the majority of my toons on hold (8 toons) and the game says I can have only 6 toons. Yet...

Nov 15, 2022