Agent Canada's Recent Activity

1. Agent Canada posted a new thread.

Wonder Twins... groan.

I love superheroes but with a few exceptions have always had a problem with the teen heroes added to the team whenever a cartoon is made of...

Forum: Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)

Jan 21, 2024
  2. Agent Canada liked Sollace's post in the thread City of Heroes: Homecoming receives official licence from NCsoft.

NCsoft has therefore authorised the opening of an official City of Heroes server, as well as the development of new content for the MMO. An...

Jan 21, 2024
  3. Agent Canada replied to the thread City of Heroes: Homecoming receives official licence from NCsoft.

I heard this and went and dusted of a few characters as well. I was playing on a different server at the time but really wanted an official...

Jan 21, 2024
  4. Agent Canada liked Eve's post in the thread New Character Creator - Yikes!.

What platform are you playing on? Because on my PC and PS4 it seems to be fine. It looks like it wasn't optimized properly. (It looks like...

Nov 28, 2023
  5. Agent Canada replied to the thread New Character Creator - Yikes!.

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I play on PC at 1280 X 1024, the rest of the game looks and plays fine, this seemingly affects...

Nov 28, 2023
  6. Agent Canada replied to the thread New Character Creator - Yikes!.

Even with half of the information off screen? I didn't crop those screen-caps and I couldn't resize anything in the creator. So what you...

Nov 24, 2023
  7. Agent Canada replied to the thread New Character Creator - Yikes!.

Some samples of what I mean. [IMG][IMG]

Nov 24, 2023
  8. Agent Canada posted a new thread.

New Character Creator - Yikes!

It's been awhile since I made a new character and boy was I in for a surprise, It's not a bug or anything so I'm really just posting this...

Forum: Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)

Nov 24, 2023