ACE FREHLEY's Recent Activity

1. ACE FREHLEY liked HowlingSpecter's post in the thread Why isn’t Daybreak making movement styles?.

Why aren’t we getting any movement styles? I know for a fact that Daybreak can make them so why aren’t they? They are easy to monetize, I...

Jan 8, 2024
  2. ACE FREHLEY liked Icon's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

Back/Shoulder piece like Sabertooth and The Creeper: [IMG] [IMG]

Oct 13, 2023
  3. ACE FREHLEY liked Brandon-richard's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

Idea for a daily reward [img]

Oct 13, 2023
  4. ACE FREHLEY liked golddragon71's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

Either for the 21st day reward or in pieces as part of the Doctor Fate Monthly…… DISCO NIGHTWING SLIMLINE! [img]Untitled by Michael Kramer,...

Oct 13, 2023
  5. ACE FREHLEY liked seeg88's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

1. PROPER Batgirl cowl...with her hair coming out of the back 2. Elf skin/ears 3. 90s-era costumes (Nightwing, Vibe, etc) 4. mom/dad body...

Oct 13, 2023
  6. ACE FREHLEY liked OdieBadger's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

Captain Britain [IMG]

Oct 13, 2023
  7. ACE FREHLEY liked golddragon71's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

Really wish we could apply materials to skins…. I mean, it is nearly impossible to get the chrome skin to match the gold of the Royal...

Oct 13, 2023