Earth Tank Golem Question

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by RASTA4LIFE, Mar 29, 2013.

1. RASTA4LIFE New Player

Today i was watching orbit videos and i seen that he uses crystal for tanking in pvp. Isn't brick suppose to be the better choice for tanking? I need someone to explain to me because if crystal is better for earth tanking in both pve and pvp i can save a power point on brick and use it for something else.
    Thanks
  2. BumblingB I got better.

I don't think crystal is good for PvE tanking. She is strictly dps, which is probably why he chose her for PvP. Brick is very much like boost 1 sidekick. He is designed to taunt NPCs. He also has much more health than Crystal, so he can take a beating. In PvP, taunting isn't necessary, so higher damage that Crystal can do is a much better choice. Essentially, your PvE loadout should be different than your PvP loadout.
  3. General Zod 10000 Post Club

• Like x 2
  4. compasionate grenade Committed Player

So i guess its just crystal golem that will clense? No Brick? That makes me sad if it true that brick cant clense because brick can take a beating more that crystal:(
  5. BumblingB I got better.

I forgot it was the other cleanse for earth.
  6. Ivy Bird Committed Player

She will also cleanse other members of your group.

She is more frigile than brick but she will stick around a fair while and can do good damage in PvP.