how do you disable the subscription renewal?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by neptunesBeard, Mar 29, 2013.

1. neptunesBeard New Player

over the winter break i bought a 1 month sub for legendary and i with the new sale i wanted to buy home turf for $5.
    i've heard that the subscription automatically renews if you have funds in your wallet, but i don't want to get another month, at least not right now. how can i add 20$ to my account without 15$ being deducted to renew my subscription automatically?
  2. General Zod 10000 Post Club

If your legendary right now you can't buy the DLC since the system see's it as you already having it. To stop the renew I believe you go to your account managements page but im not exactly sure from there.:confused:
  3. neptunesBeard New Player

i'm not legendary now. like i said it was for a month. :)
    i just want to be absolutely sure it's not going to take my money cause i don't know if i'd be able to get a refund for that IF it did happen...
  4. DarthBiotoa New Player

just go to your account management on your ps3 and go to services. it will tell you when it will expire and give you the option to cancel if necessary.
  5. Wildfire New Player

Pay with PSN cards.
  6. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Account Management > Transaction Management > Services List > click on DC Universe subscription > cancel subscription renewal.

redeem code for adding funds via psn $$ card.
  7. neptunesBeard New Player

i don't see a cancel renewal. i paid with a psn card last time does that mean i don't have to worry?
  8. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

When you look at service list. You'll see if your sub is active, status "in use" day it started, say it ends and below that you'll see a "cancel automatic renewal"

Since youre not a legendary anymore. You might not see that now. So you can add funds, buy Home Turf, and whatever else you want.