Issue with OMAC Base Tier 1 Duo

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Phantasy2013, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Phantasy2013 Dedicated Player

The two Omac Nanosynths guarding the 2nd gate cannot be taken. Both Omacs are Healers and cannot be destroyed. Please fix this bug problem. This is the 2nd I encountered this issue as the 1st time I thought it was something wrong on my end. Thanks devs
  2. Superskull85 Devoted Player

Pull them apart or use the freeze barrels to encase them and walk them apart. They are only invincible when close together.
    • Like x 6
  3. Phantasy2013 Dedicated Player

Tried that and their life bar didnt budge so thats not the answer and I am T4 Geared. The OMACS shouldnt be invincible at all in Tier 1 duo mission and its glitched. This is not a Tier 3 or 4 mission. The OMACS were not always like that as they are now so devs fix this please. Thank you for your advice Superskull but you're missing the point. If this is an update developers, please let me know, if not, please fix this glitch because no OMAC should be that powerful in a Tier 1 mission. Thank you.
  4. Itazuki New Player

They are meant to be pulled apart far enough so they can be hurt. If using an ice barrel isn't working. You and your partner use a pull skill and each pull one a different way.

OR get in between them and push them apart with a knockback skill. This is what I do with my Earth tank.

I just did OMAAC Duo earlier today and it was fine. I'll vote it up though in case it is a bug for you.
  5. Shadow Vlad New Player

T4 geared and cant figure out the OMAC duo?
    • Like x 9
  6. Black House New Player

I suspect tier jumping has caused many to be unaware of even the most basic of game mechanics.
    • Like x 2
  7. ObsidianChillSucks New Player

im sorry but this is what's wrong with the game right now, and my god will T5 be a shock to alot of people
  8. thirty six Loyal Player

This gave me a good chuckle. Thanks
  9. thirty six Loyal Player

Now this one made me laugh!
    • Like x 1
  10. Etho New Player

Agreed OP. I shouldn't have to use my brain in a Tier 1 Duo because my gear should do my thinking for me. Fix this, devs.
    • Like x 2
  11. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

It would be nice if in that room were freezebarrels too. If you accidently smash the ones in the room before with AOEs it gets harder than it has to be.
  12. Ivy Bird Committed Player

There are barrels at the start where you meet up with Fire or Killer Frost as well.
  13. Phantasy2013 Dedicated Player

Finally someone with some sense. The rest of these guys are whsts wrong with this gane. THIS A TIER 1 MISSION ARE U PEOPLE ********? This wasnt even mentioned in any update at all. WOW! I don't care about a challenge and all that crap you kids spew. If its Tier 1 then keep it at Tier 1, if it needs to go up a Tier then do as such. God, something is wrong with most of you except this poster who gets it. If you guys want a challenge, go get a job and pay for a legendary subscription. I get enough a challeng from Tier 3 and above. My Tier 4 Gear should be more powerful than T1 and T2 missions PERIOD!!!! NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!!
  14. Ivy Bird Committed Player

Incase you don't understand it, what Etho said was sarcasm.
    The Omac duo has always had those 2 bots together. The problem is later tiers have been too easy, not that T1 is too hard!

Sar-Chasm: the gap between those who get it and those who don't.
    • Like x 1
  15. Phantasy2013 Dedicated Player

Why should I have to figure out anything in a Tier 1 Duo? Are you F2P? Or dont have T4? Probably one of these apply to you because there should be no difficulty in T1 Duo, especially since that wasnt there from jump in the OMAC Duo. If you want such a super challenge then go do Prime or Power Core. My Tier 4 armor and being over 90 SP should not have to figure out any puzzle BS in a T1 Duo. I question your logic seriously. The Marks dont even justify the means and you guys crying there needs to be a challenge need to be quiet because EVERYTHING doesnt need to be a CHALLENGE!!!!!! Sometimes I just want to relax and have fun, especially at T1 anything let alone a Duo. Tune it down devs as its not needed in T1 Duo. Heck, you dont even have this for any T1 Alert.
  16. Phantasy2013 Dedicated Player

Please show me where he said it with sarcasm since you're all knowing. I don't care if he was or not, still furthers my point.Thats your opinion and why should any T1 anything difficulty should be increased again? If you are that bored then go play another game and get off DCUO making it hell for those that want to have fun in T1 and T2 Duos and Alerts. Do you understand thats why there are other Tiers in the game that are challenging such as T3 and T4. T5 is coming soon. You do comprehend that the logic from day 1 that Tier 1 and Tier 2 are novice to medium challenges and are NOT EXPERT and plenty of us don't need any increase in T1 or T2 missions.

Now can you count...1..2...3....4. Ok. Count on your fingers if u have issues. So in DCUO, that means higher the Tier...higher the challenge. Do you get it now. Whats easy for might not be easy for someone that is starting out a fresh level 30....did u consider that? Or maybe I just want to play a quick mission.. T1 and T2 are meant to be fun and get you ready for the true challenges of T3 and T4. Bottom Line!!!!
  17. Phantasy2013 Dedicated Player

Mo

Most of you guys must be new or just plain simple. Those OMACS were NOT like that and devs never spoke of a update to this period. Like I said before u guys have issues and a hard time understanding Tier 1 and Tier 2 Duos and Alerts are supposed to be NOVICE. If you want to cry about a REAL CHALLENGE, then go buy a bunch of replay badges and go crazy in Tier 3 and 4 Alerts and Raids. Tier 5 will be coming soon where many of you will be crying and screaming for devs to turn it down. Lets keepvthibgs in order and consistent and not turn T1s into T3 because thats not right or hiw the game should be ran. If its not challenging for you then how about this......DONT RUN IT!!!!!
  18. Phantasy2013 Dedicated Player

Well actually you can do that when you are T4 Geared. You can do that maybe when you are T4 Geared kid, then u will too understand. Again, you must be new along with that person who liked your comment because those two OMACS SHOULD NOT BE THAT POWERFUL!!!1! Apprently just like Ivy, you dont understand the basic mechanics of Tier Levels. Let me help you....1 is novice level and 4 is the expert level which Tier 5 will be Master level. So apprently you need to learn that first before making wise comments as yours. SMH!
  19. Satla Well-Known Player

Having higher tier gear doenst increase your brain size, Its a simple strategy im sure everyone figured out on their first or second time going through that duo.
    Btw, here is a nice vid from feb 2011, a month after launch.

Oh and btw, if its challanging for you then how about this......DONT RUN IT!!!!!
    • Like x 2
  20. Phantasy2013 Dedicated Player

W

Whats even funnier is that you too lack comprehension of Tier level machanics. That is hilarious! Tier 1 shouldnt be made Tier 3 because you kids are bored. Get your SP up or go play fetch in PvP.