Might to Precision ratio

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Jim Dandy, Mar 19, 2013.

1. Jim Dandy New Player

Just wondering what ratio people consider when comparing Might and Precision. In the earlier days it seemed like 1 Precision would be equal to 3 Might (when comparing gear of equal item level). Now it seems items tend to be closer to a 2:1 ratio. My question is, how do you all decide which item to equip when one is Might based, and the other Precision. This is assuming a balanced build between the two stats.
  2. Cataclyzm New Player

I still go with 3 might being equal to 1 precision.
    • Like x 1
  3. Jim Dandy New Player

Me too. I guess old habits die hard.
  4. indee2025 New Player

What is considered a high might number for a CR88 Fire DPS?
  5. aganusn New Player

I'm still a might fan. Since I was always fire before gadgets I have over 2000 might and 500+ precision. My damage is great so I guess I'm doing something right.
  6. MetaMax75 Devoted Player

So at 2000 might you would have 666 precision.

The Precision of the Beast.
    • Like x 3
  7. Jim Dandy New Player

Love it. Should make an Eddie character.
  8. SYCL0NE New Player

I'm close to that . I have 2008 might with 653 precision and loving it.
  9. Sytenia Committed Player

I always add the precision from my weapon when doing that comparison.
    131.1 DPS from rune weapons = 1311 precision.
  10. Heartsbane Committed Player

I always go precision. Probably because I'm weapon heavy. I don't use my powers for anything other that getting the damage modifier and occasionally the gg>cryofoam DoT. Probably comes from being a controller in my primary role.
    • Like x 1
  11. Z3R0 Psyker New Player

^^ I love that guy, although he could use more Power so long as he stayed above 50% (unless using Finishing Move)
    Anyone, 3:1 Might: Precision always seems good for a Might based DPS. But if you are a HL Combo DPS or an Earth Aftershock (please learn how to not over-use Aftershocks), then you might want to up it to 3:2, 2:1, or even 1:1 (1:1 really only useful for HL Infinite Combo's)