Login Queue

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Death Mentor, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Death Mentor New Player

I am a Legendary Member and I am not happy with the message "Due to the currently high player population, Legendary members are being temporally queued. You should be able to enter the game very shortly."

I'm sorry, but I am PAYING for legendary for many reasons, including to not have to wait in a queue! This is not fair to the Legendary members and this is another reason why I am considering to forgo my legendary status and playing this game.
  2. Felix Frost Level 30

I would rather wait for 3 minutes and browse the forums rather than see the game crash and have to wait til it comes back online... but, yes, it is irritating...
  3. Zizzi New Player

Have you been Premium or F2P lately? It takes me around 10mins to get in even if my Premium log-in queue is shorter than Legendary.
  4. Hallows Eve New Player

Weird because as a premium my longest wait so far has been 12 seconds.
  5. Alitain1 Well-Known Player

I gotta go with Hallows Eve. As a premium I've never waited more than 12 sec or so. I think I've noticed that Legendary stands at maybe a second or two sometimes. Zizzi that sucks it takes so long but man I have no idea how you get stuck with a 10 min wait. I mean I've logged in in the morning, later morning, early and late afternoon, and evening. And have never waited more than what I said above.

As for the OP being upset about waiting. Since I have no experience with this supposed 10 min or so premium wait I'll add grains of salt to my response myself. But since my personal experience as premium is less than 20 sec I can't in anyway sympathize. Sorry, whether you pay or not if the game is full it's full plain and simple. I would like to point out that in a fantasy world where this game was only pay-to-play, if everyone that is premium and free were actually subbers then you'd STILL be waiting sometimes to get in, so it really wouldn't make a difference.
  6. Bioinc Skull Committed Player

Youre waiting for other legendaries to queue in before you, imagine being a premium or freemium and having to wait in the queue every time you log in with all of us legendaries jumping in front of you.
  7. SpagTheTapdancer Well-Known Player

what? I spent the last 3 months as premium and my queue time has never been longer than 30 seconds. I typically am on and off from 1pm CST time all the way to midnight as well. the hell?