Fanboy feat

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Sickiac, Mar 8, 2013.

1. Sickiac Active Player

2 times in a row now I have not gotten credit for spotting killer croc, both times at the same place, close to the omac area.

Edit: Got it the 3rd time, same place.. not sure what was different this time.
  2. Mountie New Player

you need to wait for the fact that you spotted him to trigger, if you just run up and run away you do not get credit.
  3. sillhouette Well-Known Player

In my experience, at least with Croc, you have to wait for him to disappear before the sighting counts. If someone stands on the manhole he walks to leave through, you can block him, and he just paces around forever. If they move and he vanishes, then you get the sighting. So be sure you stay around until the iconics have their say and leave.
  4. Sickiac Active Player

I was standing there for a much longer time than he was present, I already knew about that. When I spot one and activate them I normally just tab out into windows and do something else for a minute.
  5. ARI ATARI New Player

i fight them until the knock me back and disappear
  6. Mountie New Player

Using the alt tab function may be part of the problem. If your Client is not fully active when the server is testing to see if you are in range it may record a negative result.

A Negative result would explain not getting awarded the marker for the feat.
  7. Sickiac Active Player

If that's the case, it has only ever happened for me when it comes to croc, never not gotten credit for any others.