HULK HOGAN!!!

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by The Ultimate Warrior, Mar 7, 2013.

1. The Ultimate Warrior Well-Known Player

I, Hulk Hogan, am the Intercontinental Champion of THE DCUO! While you, Hulk Hogan, lord over a single weight class as Heavy Weight Champion of the World, Hulk Hogan. I, The Ultimate WARRIOR, am champion of ALL the continents of ALL the worlds of ALL the realities that have been constrained into the dimensional vortex by the GODS OF ALL THE REALITIES past, present and future THAT IS THE DCUO!!!

On April 1st, Hulk Hogan, when we meet at Prime Battleslam VI, I, Hulk Hogan, will have the very plates of the Earth's crust on my body as ARMOR, HULK HOGAN!!! The Earth you stand on shall protect me from the antibodies of Hulkamania. I, Hulk Hogan, am The Ultimate Warrior. And when your damage has been counted out at Prime Battleslam VI, and sixty-seven thousand screaming fans are on their feet at the SkyDome. I, Hulk Hogan, will be all you can see, Hulk Hogan, because I am all that will matter, and all that you will ever know, Hulk Hogan, is that you have been brought closer to... Parts Unknown.

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  2. Sgt Slaughter New Player

Ultimate WARRIOR!!!! Listen here you manical wack job. Hulk Hogan is the least of your worries you little scuzzbucket. You need to worry about what you are going to do when Sgt. Slaughter comes to town and makes you give me 100...faces to my boot! The American people will not let you come in here with your obviously communist face paint and hippy long hair and let you win. Me and the American people are gonna beat you so hard that you'll have to be cleaned up with a squeegee. You will pray for mercy. Pray for relief. Pray for the end. But you'll get none of that. NONE! At Prime Battleslam VI I will play a game of don't ask don't tell with your bottom side. NOW SHUT YOUR HOLE!
  3. Faust74 Loyal Player

Not a good Ultimate Warrior rant. I could understand what you are talking about. The Ultimate Warrior's rants never made sense. :)
    • Like x 2
  4. Sgt Slaughter New Player

Why are you so quiet Ultimate WEENIE?! It must be because you know you have about as much chance of beating me, Sgt Slaughter, in Prime Battleslam VI as you do capturing whatever clown put that ugly face paint on your buttocks. OH THAT'S YOUR FACE?!?! WELL Scuzzbucket listen to me, there is nothing, NOTHING, you can do to win at Prime Battleslam. NOW SHUT YOUR HOLE!
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. Repo Man New Player

Hey. I bet your wondering what a nice guy like me is doing on these forums at 3am in the morning (my time). I'm an honest guy. I don't lie. I don't cheat anybody. Not like that guy up there. He's a liar and a thief! Can you believe it? He's a day late on his mainframe payments. A day Late! That means that his mainframe is mine! hehehehahahahaha! You see what's mine is mine... and what's your's is mine too! hehehahahaha!
  6. The Ultimate Warrior Well-Known Player

Sgt Slaughter, I am the general, of ALL the Warriors of ALL the times merged together by the vortex of ALL the Gods of ALL the Warriors surging through my veins, ripping my body apart, ONLY TO REBUILD IT, with the musculature of one million rabid Warriors stretched across the bones of the ancients that forms the back of The Ultimate Warrior!!!!

[IMG]

When I defeat Hulk Hogan at Prime Battleslam VI you, Sgt Slaughter, won't even be a memory in the minds of the deceived normals that here to fore have been broken upon the rocks of ALL the beaches of ALL the continents of ALL the realities of the intercontinental champion of the DCUO - THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR!!!
    • Like x 3
  7. Sgt Slaughter New Player

I don't know what you said, Warrior, but I know this...I know you, Warrior, will suffer a loss that will revert you to nothing except the maggot you are. Your supposed Warriors won't help you when me and the American people come in and put you in a head lock that will cause that clown makeup to melt off your face at Prime Battleslam VI. Do not underestimate the power of America. U.S.A.! At Prime Battleslam VI you will be broken. You will lose against Hulk Hogan. The American people and I will make sure of that. You and your Warriors will not win! NOW SHUT YOUR HOLE!
  8. The Ultimate Warrior Well-Known Player

[IMG]

Exit stage left! Exit stage right! When the grasp of the Warriors is upon you, Sgt Slaughter, you will feel the wrath of the power forged in the fires of the conflagration of ALL the Warriors that reigned over the sky Warriors the land Warriors the earth Warriors and the Warriors of all the cosmos' inverted by the power of Mecha Zeus and the culmination of the battles of one million Warriors turbo fuel injected into the eye of the mind of the man that has risen out of one thousand years of cryo sleep THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR!!!

[IMG]
    I am the unmovable object! I am the unavoidable conflict! I live for misery! I live for turmoil! I wash my face with horror!!!

[IMG]

And when we do meet in the squared circle that is the DCUO, Sgt slaughter, you will know the meaning of the word "despair" as I, THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR, stand victorious over your body, broken and bruised by the might of one million Warriors focused through my fists as I bust you back down to the rank of Private. And when you are Private Slaughter, I will come to you in your moment of despair. I will fly to your barracks on the chariot of all the Gods of the known and unknown cosmos and you will know what it means to feel the power of the force of the fury from within the mind of The Ultimate Warrior.
    • Like x 1
  9. WorldsDown New Player

Indeed... I agree. Still an entertaining thread, though... to a certain extent.
  10. Enickma Dedicated Player

I am absolutely loving this. Amazing work. Keep it going, guys.
    [IMG]

Also, I'm wishing I knew how to create another forums account so that Stone Cold Steve Austin could make an appearance... though that would probably get banned quickly, lol
    • Like x 1
  11. Faust74 Loyal Player

Yup, I agree. 100x better than all those QQ threads that have been flooding the forums lately.
    • Like x 1
  12. Enickma Dedicated Player

100x is being WAYYY too modest, lol. It's so refreshing to see that people around this game actually know how to have fun.
  13. Namor New Player

Time for my guy "Hacksaw Jim Duggan" to enter the fray

[IMG]

HOOOOOO......TOUGH GUY!!!
  14. The Ultimate Warrior Well-Known Player

15. Hulkamania New Player

[IMG]

Are you tryin to talk to me, Ultimate Warrior? I can't hear you over my Heavyweight championship belt, brother!

We all know that the greatest hero in the greatest country of DCUO is the Hulkamania, man! I've got the largest arms in the DCUO, brother, and no one else can even come close to takin the title of Heavyweight DCUO Champ from me, brother!

Let me tell you this, brother! When Prime Batteslam VI comes around, there is no one in DCUO who can save you from the power of my 24 inch cannons, brother! You can try and muster up all the strength you can from your Warriors, man, but it won't help. Me and my Hulkamaniacs are gonna run through you and Prime Battleslam to solidify my spot in the annals of DCUO history, brother!

Whatcha gonna do when my Atomic Leg Drop falls on you!
    • Like x 1
  16. Bonesaw New Player

Yeah, Ultimate Warrior. You think you can stand a chance against a real opponent, yeah. I'm the real Intercontinental Champ of DCUO, yeah! If you ain't scared enough to get in the raid with me, Utimate Warrior, let's do it, yeah! Right here, Right now, yeah! I am ready, OH YEAH!

I'll show you how to DPS, Ultimate Warrior. Yeah! You'll see what it's like to be a real DPS, yeah! You won't know what hit you, yeah!

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  17. The Ultimate Warrior Well-Known Player

The last time anyone saw you in the squared circle that is the DCUO, Bonesaw, you were getting your *** handed to you by TrueMarvel.

No Sleep.

No Food.

No Nuthin.

Just Maniacism.

They have already carved the flesh of the stone golem of the nether realms, Bonesaw. The scrying wheel has lost it's spoke. When Barter Town emerges from the deserts of the planet Dune you, Bonesaw, will learn that the slow blade penetrates the shield of your mind as I, The Ultimate Warrior, touch you with the force of the fury of the man who is only Warrior.

No Sleep.

No Food.

No Nuthin.

Just Maniacism.
    • Like x 1
  18. The Ultimate Warrior Well-Known Player

I respect you, Hulk Hogan.
    That is why I must destroy you.
    Only by defeating the greatest champion in the history of the DCUO can I ascend to the stratosphere of the power of the Warrior.

LOAD THE SPACESHIP WITH THE ROCKET FUEL!!!

LOAD IT WITH THE WARRIORS!!!

When I meet you in the SkyDome, Hulk Hogan, my Warriors will transform it with their bodies. They will form a TSUNAMI OF HUMAN FLESH, that will drown Hulkamania...

Forever more. So it has been written... so it shall be.
    • Like x 1
  19. OMAAR New Player

Gorilla press GIF's please.
  20. MrBlazEakaJB New Player

• Like x 1