The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

About a week ago, I decided to change my main's look. So, this is what I went with, for a few days:
    [IMG]

And for her sister:
    [IMG]

I wasn't happy with those, so I went back to their old outfits. Then, I decided to change Captn Sparklefingers' colors to pay homage to Jay Garrick.
    [IMG]

And Pain Lightning (with her homage to Black Lightning, despite the lack of a good chest piece):
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  2. Eve YouTuber

Great styles!
  3. kallader Well-Known Player

Superman Hereafter style from Justice League season 2 episode 20[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  4. AshocusTheMuse Well-Known Player

• Like x 1
  5. kallader Well-Known Player

Madame Web and Steampunk Lady Spider[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 4
  6. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

• Like x 1
  7. Dene Devoted Player

Seriously great job!

and great way to present

The colours on this are seriously amazing
    • Like x 1
  8. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Did some tweaks on a couple of looks for an Electric character.

[IMG]

Had to use the new accessory on her (she's Magic mentored and my backstory on her is that her super speed comes from the Mercury in SHAZAM), and I'm a little torn on which gloves look better. Sticking with the Sun God ones for now.

[IMG]

Her Healer look (even though it doesn't get much use lol).
    • Like x 1
  9. Dene Devoted Player

love this look - re: gloves, i'd go with solid using that gold you used - but both choices look great
    • Like x 1
  10. Eve YouTuber

• Like x 1
  11. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

• Like x 2
  12. Eve YouTuber

• Like x 2
  13. Eve YouTuber

• Like x 1
  14. Achikah All About That Base

Decided to do a cosplay of Blackarachnia from Beast Wars for Zoe's spider costume contest. I remember the action figure I had as a kid being much more mustard yellow than she was in the show, and it's by no means perfect, but I wanted to give it a go despite a lot of the DCUO limitations. :)

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  15. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

This is my hero tank, Booster Fire. On XBox, she started out as me seeing if I could make Booster Gold's sister with the starting styles. Then I just decided to go with a gender-swapped Booster as a ginger.

[IMG]
    After I set up this shot, I was waiting for the blimp in the background to get into position. Then, just as I hit the screenshot key, little miss ADHD starts looking around. ‍:rolleyes:
    • Like x 3
  16. Eve YouTuber

My Original Amazon: Flame!
    • Like x 2
  17. kallader Well-Known Player

The Last Of Us Joel and Ellie plus a small roleplay[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  18. kallader Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  19. Eve YouTuber

and my original Kryptonian :)
  20. MrChamploo Level 30

I love this alternative look. I still stick with the Flash emblem but i like how this is different and stands out. I just wish it glowed a bit more.
    • Like x 2