dcuocommunity.com New Census Website!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ObsidianChill, Mar 23, 2023.

1. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

Greetings everyone, there have been websites before; bloguide, dcuolive, wavedox, zonexus and each offered something unique. However, over time those websites have either been left to become irrelevant or had their domains drop due to inactivity. In partnership with the creator of the DCUObot (which will now be working again on your discord servers, or available to add to them) we present https://dcuocommunity.com/

This website will be continually updated and open to feedback and has many powerful tools for all players.
    • View preset Powerset builds for Support (DPS will be added at a later date)
    • Create your own Loadout Build and publish to the website using the Build Creator!
    • Search Character Stats and Rank Your Character against all Platforms
    • Search Leagues and Rank leagues against all Platforms
    • Search the Daybreak API Census with multiple different search options
    • Calculators for CR/Artifact XP/Ally XP
    • DCUO Server Status Updates
    • DCUObot Discord Bot download link
    So please feel free to check out the website, create an account if you wish or just use all the powerful tools at your disposal.
    Thanks and welcome to future of the DCUOCommunity https://dcuocommunity.com/

• Like x 34
  2. xGMZen Well-Known Player

nice! I'll be sure to check it out!
    Edit: Awesome, I'm sure the DPS Builds are going to be next!
    • Like x 1
  3. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

They will be for AOE and ST. Just takes way more time to make sure they are at least current enough. But definitely coming.
    • Like x 2
  4. Dene Devoted Player

Great job so far! Looking forward to exploring it more
    • Like x 1
  5. OneWhoLaughed Committed Player

The guides are really nice, very straightforward reads and good use of images and emphasis.

The whole UI is beautiful, i'm a big fan of the bespoke images for each powerset, could we maybe get a better red effect on the rage image though?
    • Like x 2
  6. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

This is so cool, thanks for all the hard work
    • Like x 1
  7. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

It's been a 2nd job for Michi doing all the coding :D
    • Like x 3
  8. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

Thanks, can certainly look into that. We originally just pulled the images straight from the DCUO wiki page without any editing done
    • Like x 1
  9. OneWhoLaughed Committed Player

I'm refering to the image for the 'Rage Builds' button, I didn't think any of those were from the wiki, but I could be wrong
    • Like x 1
  10. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

oh the homepage ones, yea those were just pulled from a royalty free image search. Can look into that too
    • Like x 1
  11. OneWhoLaughed Committed Player

again this could be a perception thing, but I checked phone at full brightness and laptop and it seems more orange than red.
    • Like x 1
  12. tehDarkNite Well-Known Player

just go here the official site for census searches https://players.dcuniverseonline.com/

everything else you can just google or youtube

not making a login for a whirling dirvish robot sidekick dps build
    • Like x 3
  13. OneWhoLaughed Committed Player

You don't need a login
    • Like x 1
  14. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

You have to login for players.dcu to work :D dcuocommunity you do not. Also that website only shows player stats and has no tools or census search options outside searching your player or league.
    • Like x 3
  15. tehDarkNite Well-Known Player

seems like it - try build editor
  16. OneWhoLaughed Committed Player

your original post was about census search functionality, which you don't need a login for.

and there aren't any dps builds online anyway, which even if there were, can be viewed without login too
    • Like x 1
  17. xGMZen Well-Known Player

Awesome, this'll be very handy since I'm going from PS5 to PC, thanks OC!
  18. tehDarkNite Well-Known Player

where are your dps builds?

why no dps builds listed?
  19. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

DPS builds will be added, we didn't want to delay the website release for a few days just to update dps builds that will more than likely change anyways with the release of the new EP if any changes are made. New arts/allies etc

Players are free to post their own loadout builds on the build editor. Last I checked there was already some there.
    • Like x 1
  20. Trexlight Devoted Player

Awesome job!! Builder section is a great job