Test Server Maintenance

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Healing Juice, Mar 16, 2023.

1. Healing Juice Active Player

When I try to get on the test server it says it is down for maintenance. Should this be happening?
  2. Eve YouTuber

• Like x 2
  3. Limey Committed Player

Long answer: there's a new episode coming up, which means the devs have likely taken the TC offline to add the new episode and are currently testing internally, before they bring it online for public testing.

Short answer: yes.
    • Like x 1
  4. Healing Juice Active Player

Oh okay thank you both!!
  5. Hades2Eros New Player

I wonder how long it'll be this time before it comes back. Last time was like 3 weeks.
  6. Charlieboy Well-Known Player

Just cos it says it live on the status page doesnt mean it actually is. At the moment it states its up and running but its not.

They dont seem to keep the Test server status up to date to be honest.
    • Like x 1
  7. Anak Panah Well-Known Player

8. Incineration Inferno Active Player

Thank you for saying this, I just put a ticket into support because the server page said PC Test was up with low population lol.
  9. Eve YouTuber

It's the most reliable source to look at servers status. I didn't say it was perfect.
  10. Anak Panah Well-Known Player

I think there is a mix up here. Were we not talking about the forum message?

If the "are the servers live" page says the test server is up, then it is indeed up, because that is just a simple automated test.

https://www.daybreakgames.com/status?locale=en_US

I just checked and it is indeed up, just we mere mortals cannot log in at the moment. That usually means there is a closed (alpha/beta) test and it usually happens shortly before new content will be released. At the moment the new content (episode) hits the test server publicly available it will be prominently announced on the test foreum though.

I hope that clears things a little.
    AP
    • Like x 3
  11. Healing Juice Active Player

Yeah I just noticed there was an update, but when I try to login now, it says authentication error and disconnects me :(