Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

What do you mean by "Legend Batman capes and belts"? Ones that are seen on the in-game Legends/Exobit transformations? Or something different?

It's always best to post images showing exactly what styles you're asking for so the Devs can see what players want.
  2. Neotherev New Player

Would like to have an increase in length of shorter trench coats such as detective, duster, and starting trench coat at least to where vengeful surgeon and electrostatic are at.....or an option of different lengths. Shouldnt be too difficult or costly
  3. sebfm Well-Known Player

The exact cape from the models of legends Batman cape and belt which have nice physics :) try a legend pvp/pve, choose a Batman, you'll see the way the cape behave :)
  4. Father Cadaverous New Player

[IMG]
    I'd love to see a Black Lantern accessory like this
  5. X13-KING Well-Known Player

I would love to get a slimline and chroma set based on Kyle Rayner Omega Lantern.

[IMG]
    [IMG]

The materials that I'd love to see for the chroma are a, dark gray vinyl, an metallic or iridescent black, and a prismatic neon
    • Like x 1
  6. Dene Devoted Player

7. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

After Grifter became a DC character rather than Wildstorm we over time got a Grifter mask. Now that WildCATS has a DC label and 7 Soldiers of Victory are in it *sorry, spoiler alert* is there a chance we will eventually get one of those?
    I appreciate it’s complicated and I know that after the most recent charity livestream I promised to let Wildstorm style requests go but I randomly thought of it a few minutes ago.
    I promise I fully intend to let it go for real this time now. :)
  8. The Equalizer Well-Known Player

Honestly, I would love to see another Superman emblem that is obtainable and not locked behind a time gate/licensing agreement. Stinks that you can't get one anymore in Doomsday Metropolis. Would be nice maybe to get one similar to the one on Superman and Lois.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  9. creatine1 Committed Player

10. creatine1 Committed Player

11. creatine1 Committed Player

12. creatine1 Committed Player

13. Isabelle Rou New Player

Hello Mepps if you all can some Supergirl styles, specifically one based on the NPC version of Kara Zor-El. Perhaps even a slimeline that exposes hands and stomach with no collar and perhaps a slimeline that exposes the hands and with no collar. And Supergirl's skirt. Thank you for all your time and I hope you have a great day.
    • Like x 1
  14. El Ferchos Active Player

With Spring event near us I wonder if you guys have been thinking in adding a Swamp Thing inspired styles like these wings or the head ornament:

[IMG]

Been also looking in game for a Ram Skull head and an open chest shirtless coat:

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  15. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Chest: Plain button-down long sleeve shirt (collar open, no tie with suspenders
    skin: raving maniac
    my Universal Horror character needs his Raving Flyeater
    [IMG]RAVING FLYEATER by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
  16. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

That's entirely up to DC Comics, NOT Daybreak Games. Maybe it's time for players of this game to join the Official DC Comics Forums and start pestering DC Comics about it, because DCUO's Devs regularly ask DC on our behalf, and DC Comics keeps saying "NO!"
  17. UX3 New Player

Hello. This is my first post here and I would like to suggest a style based on the Jon Kent version of Superman as well as another based on Yara Flor (the new Wonder Girl in the comics) or Jace Fox (the new Batman). Also, a full set of Bombshell Wonder Woman (aside from the bracers and boots) and new colors for the Light (Green Lantern/Sinestro) users in order to get more variety.
  18. The Equalizer Well-Known Player

So how then did they get to use it for the Superman/Doomsday stuff? Was it an anniversary thing?
  19. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

DC Comics said "YES!" as a tie-in to the 80th Anniversary events surrounding the character, and made it a contractual stipulation that it could only be available in-game until December 31st of the 80th Anniversary Year (2018) and then had to be made permanently unavailable in the game.

2023 is the 85th Anniversary Year for Superman. June, specifically, is considered the 85th Anniversary MONTH, as Action Comics # 1 (the First Appearance of Superman) had a cover date of June 1938. So, it's too early to know what, if anything, DC Comics is, or is not, allowing Daybreak Games to do in conjunction with the 85th Anniversary of the character. But every single person that missed out in 2018 BETTER make sure they don't disappear from the game this summer, just in case. ;):p
    • Like x 2
  20. Majikune New Player

I think that a 9 tails accessory would look pretty nice. Just sayin.
    • Like x 1