Countdown ; Double XP artifact, Double Ally Favor, along wirh instances dropping catalysts.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by wisetoons, Feb 15, 2023.

1. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

[IMG]Mmmmmmmm
    • Like x 3
  2. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Sometimes I thought to try ... but I never tried it ... but is there a big difference between sushi and onigiri?

(and there will be no double xp this week if anything...)
    • Like x 2
  3. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

The onigiri I have pictured above is a flavored rice ball. They are really good and I encourage everyone to try one, you won’t be disappointed! :)

Unless it’s a plain one with unseasoned bland rice …. YIKES
    • Like x 1
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

They just added a JLD spotlight (didn't we just have one a few months ago?) and a booster bundle for next week....so the wait continues. Also next DLC shows as 'Spring' and is not on test. I'd 100% bet against it hitting until late April at least....which means maybe 2x XP will be the week before...mid April.
    • Like x 2
  5. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

So the battle of Khandaq wages on!
  6. VariableFire Loyal Player

Is JLD just not popular or something? Or is it the oldest one they can use spotlights on?
  7. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

Why the week before? The last double art XP week started 22 Sep 22. SoBA came out 4 weeks later. There was one 24 Mar 22 - 3 weeks before Dark Knights. Legion Of Doom came out 10 Dec 21 and there was a bonus XP week 11 Nov 21. Am I missing something?
  8. wisetoons Well-Known Player

did we get an episode spotlight and a double xp together in same week before?
  9. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

In the past we've gotten them a week or 2 before, especially for DLCs where new artis will be introduced. At any rate, I'd think it won't happen till the release is firmed up on an actual date vs 'Spring 2023'. Maybe it will be 4 weeks before....will it make any difference in WHEN it comes out by my guess or yours?

While I'm sure they are happy we are happy to get the 2x XP, the motive for DI (or DIG as some prefer) in the week is to drain our saved stores in hopes we'll buy more to take advantage of the new hotness, or in re-working toons for a new DLC.

It doesn't really matter....it's just conjecture till the week is announced. Just something to keep ourselves occupied.

Might be we'll NEVER get another 2x XP...who's to say?
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

I'm aware of the reasons why they do it. Although I don't believe there was an artifact included with either LoD, or DK. And I wouldn't be surprised if - due to staffing problems - the new episode was released later than planned.

Personally, it makes a huge difference to me, whether I'm going to have to wait another month, or more to upgrade my artifacts. I'll happily play old content for another month with new and upgraded arts, especially, that I've been putting off running Elite until I have all 200s on my main. Getting new artifacts and new episode all at once might be just too little too late. I'm bored as hell. EUPC/PS server has been getting emptier every week. Last week hardly anyone in my leagues logged in. I'm going to be taking a break from this game. I don't care to farm tumbleweeds in JLD again.
  11. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

No double XP for you… NEXT!
    • Like x 2
  12. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

No comment
    • Like x 1
  13. Jcal Dedicated Player

Time goes by... so slowly
    Time goes by... so slowly
    • Like x 1
  14. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

Time, time, time... See what's become of me...
    • Like x 2
  15. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

Oh idk the nori tends to give it good flavor even the plain ones taste well also the rice could have som of the vinegar that makes it extra tasty
    • Like x 1
  16. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

MMMMMMM I need to try that! Thanks!
  17. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

While I look around for my possibilities..... I was so hard to please
    Look around
    Leaves are brown
    and the sky is a hazy shade of winter
    • Like x 3
  18. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yeah, I'm just saying....if it's 2 weeks before the episode or 4....until we know when the episode or the 2x is....no one is 'right' or 'wrong'.

It's just a dopey game we like to play every time this stuff takes too long.
    • Like x 2
  19. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

Are we doing poems now?
    Better a haiku

KikiLauran bold,
    Heroic heart beat within,
    Fights for justice’s goal.
    • Like x 3
  20. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

Of course. But what else is there to do when the dopey game I'd rather be playing becomes borderline unplayable, due to end-of-episode-cycle population exodus? And my problem is, that once I lose interest in this game, it might be another 8 years before I feel like giving it another go.