Batman Ally Passive Ability (World's Greatest)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Prindacerk, Mar 13, 2023.

1. Prindacerk Committed Player

Can anyone explain what it actually means?
    What does it actually mean when it says +100% collection speed? Does it mean it spawns 2 items on each collection or does it respawn those collection nodes quicker? I can't imagine the world behaving differently based on each ally. It doesn't explain well what it does so hoping someone can shed some light on this.
  2. ClowninAround Well-Known Player

It means your collection speed is doubled. You'll cog collections twice as fast.
  3. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

It simply means you're picking yellow nodes up faster. It doesn't change spawns or anything.
    • Like x 1
  4. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Me personally unless you want to use him as a damage ally or get that second passive maxed out … there’s really no reason to level him past six
  5. Drathmor Unwavering Player

shhhhh.. we know that, dont tell we dont want them all to be 10 to use
  6. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

It’s pretty self explanatory. The speed just indicates on how long you shake your head from side to side. If you max it out it will totally freak ya out as you just press circle and expect it to take a minute but you just got the collection like instantly! Whaaa??? Yeah, it’s cool and all but only lvl 6 is what ya need.
    The other part is the radar enhancer meaning all the blues, greens, and yellows now show on the mini map. No 15min bs thingies. Hehe. Have a good day!
    • Like x 1
  7. beardrive Committed Player

I have this on my main, and it's an excellent choice maxed out! I also maxed out professor zoom before he came out, and then when he went live he was nerfed, so I do batman, krypto to collect 10 exobytes each time, and professor zoom for speed. They work great together!
    • Like x 1
  8. Prindacerk Committed Player

Oh. So only advantage is how long it takes from me starting the collection to finishing. Not anything to do with the collection search. I barely notice the time it takes as is anyway. Doesn't take a minute. I guess he's good enough at level 6.

And it's very handy to have him as my 2nd ally when farming for stuff. Easy collections. I was just confused about the speed cause I thought it had something to do with finding more collections or spawning collections than actual collection speed.
  9. beardrive Committed Player

I also thought it might have to do with finding more collections as well, or the collections respawning more quickly. But when you pick something up in a nearby area another one will spawn, and then I noticed that's what I was seeing. Batman wasn't making more collections spawn, I was just seeing a collection respawn elsewhere from the collection I just picked up. But with the professor xoom and Batman maxed out, I find it's a really fast to farm stuff open world now.
  10. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

Well, I wish it did a bit more as it’s on a legendary ally…ya know. Maybe make the mini map bigger so less time flying patterns, tell ya if the darn thing is up or down especially in metropolis, or maybe just maybe double drops at max rank as well, or it helps you find that last collection you need and gives that a higher chance to drop. Otherwise just use a radar enhancer, lol!
    • Like x 3
  11. Prindacerk Committed Player

Exactly. Or show a different indicator for rare collection item or something. After all, it is supposed to be a detective skill. Not fast garbage collector. :)
    • Like x 1