Test Discussion St. Patrick's Day 2023: Vendor Items

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Cardboard, Feb 1, 2023.

1. Cardboard Developer

What's up players!

This is the forum thread for reporting feedback and bugs on the new vendor items and their associated feats for St. Patrick's Day 2023.

Enjoy new styles and new modular babbling brook base items from the pot of gold in the House of Legends!

Along with these new items are new feats for acquiring them!

New Feats:
    - Sacred Text
    - Go With The Flow

Thank you so much for your feedback!
    • Like x 4
  2. Eve YouTuber

I really, really love the aura. It's really unique. Feats are working as intended. I wish we got a non-bearded version of the hat for female characters :p
    • Like x 3
  3. Too Many Toons Dedicated Player

Sick water features..gonna be wishing event was longer to get more this year.
  4. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

St. Patrick's always seems to have the best base item set. There are so many possibilities with the "Babbling Brook" items. I wish they would clip through the base walls & stairs so you can continue the stream up that first set of steps!

[IMG]

The aura goes well with the 2 previous chromas... Tartan and Lucky.

* Oh yeah... big thumbs up for making the base feat a counter and not checklist. Ban base item checklists! :D
    • Like x 2
  5. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Hey Cardboard, I was looking at the lovely Babbling Brooks and I noticed 1 of the 4 corners wasnt matching the others when applied to a floor mass (any flat ones like sand pile, snow pile, the halloween ones) If Possible can Babbling Brook - Right Corner B be looked at to match the other 3? Here's a comparison pic with the AB corners to show I I found
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. xXlNesTlXx Well-Known Player

For me, this is the BEST seasonal event of the game, I want all my old stuff back to this new account
  7. myandria Item Storage

Hmm..

I personally like the fact that they don't match; it will make the connections more "natural" as most brooks do not flow seamlessly; there is usually a slight variance depending upon the terrain it flows through.
  8. Drathmor Unwavering Player

just wanted to say thanks for this years saint Patrick's day styles
    I am down with any kind of beard added to the game,
    kind of stinks this one is attached to hat but ill live with it Guess ill be a leprichan for a while ;)

yes to all and more Beard styles
    please add a long beard at some point so we can fulfill our wizard styles as they are meant to be thanks :D

side note : and YES to all the nature base styles we can never have too much nature styles great job
  9. Drathmor Unwavering Player

any new beard is a plus in my book do wish it was also a face piece and not tied to just that hat tho :(
    • Like x 1
  10. UnboundHeavenlyDemon Well-Known Player

you know how much marks you get daily from the saint patrick?
  11. Eve YouTuber

Last year it was 8 Daily and 14 weekly, hopefully the same this year
    • Like x 1
  12. UnboundHeavenlyDemon Well-Known Player

thank you for the information
    • Like x 1