Fixed Broker Worse Than Usual?

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Stranger, Feb 3, 2023.

1. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Making it possible to batch items to sell or buy would be awesome and save a ton of time and relieve ten tons of tedium.

Just saying, while you're working on the Broker UI.
  2. Ash Inferno Well-Known Player

If it's any help. When entering the broker with default settings (listed A-Z), The ,Violet Lanterns Reward Box shows up first. Pretty sure it's not in parenthesis. I'm on USPS4.
  3. Time Stone Active Player

Devs, please fix this bug already!

• Like x 4
  4. Ash Inferno Well-Known Player

^this but add a "ffs".
  5. Batman Beyond Well-Known Player

Any word yet on when this is getting fixed? It’s been 3 weeks and it makes cleaning out the inventory a real hassle.
  6. Stoopid Witch New Player

Tell them to work harder? This is outrageous.
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We're pretty close on this fix, but had an issue crop up that's got us blocked for the moment. I would still *guess* the fix will come with our next full game update.
    • Like x 2
  8. myandria Item Storage

Thank you for the update and take as much time as you need to fix it. :D
  9. Dene Devoted Player

Is it just me or is it much better these days ???
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

My updated guess is that it will *not* come with our next Game Update, but the one after.
    • Like x 4
  11. Elceetu New Player

It’s ok I mean they have to clean house and then repair house. Between Covid 19 and dcuo deserters they are doing “Pretty…Pretty…Good. Hey we appreciated the gifts during our real life crisis so I can be patient now that things are getting back to normal. Which means let the games begin…again.
  12. beardrive Committed Player

Broker UI? How about incoming!? I would like to collect all of the 50 or 80 items I bought with a single button stroke in my mail. This saves you internet, because as I'm constantly hitting the button I'm constantly wasting pennies of your internet. You give me one button, I don't need to connect up with you 80 times. That's cheaper for you, and far more convenient for me.

Also, as our internet has been split up over a number of platforms, everything has slowed down. I have a nearly empty inventory, and when I hit the button too fast on each item it tells me that I no longer have any inventory space. I shouldn't be doing that.

A "collect all" button should save loads and internet cost!

Thanks!
  13. beardrive Committed Player

14. UnboundHeavenlyDemon Well-Known Player

I understand the devs are working or finishing the next dlc but I’m really curious if the broker will be fixed next dlc?
  15. Derio 15000 Post Club

Or at the very least can it be fixed when they take away the current seasonal.
    • Like x 1
  16. UnboundHeavenlyDemon Well-Known Player

hopefully
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

I can confirm this is now fixed internally and in line for our next Game Update (with the episode launch).
    • Like x 7
  18. Drathmor Unwavering Player

lol for sure the disconnection thing being fixed is a huge plus
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is fixed today.
    • Like x 5