Downtime Daybreak Server Maintenance and Gift

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 14, 2023.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Daybreak Maintenance

All worlds will be taken offline at 6AM PT on February 15, 2023, for a company-wide Daybreak maintenance. Downtime may last up to 6 hours.

During this downtime, no changes will be made to the game. Daybreak websites and forums may also be unavailable.

Gift

As a thank you for your patience during this downtime, all players will be able to claim the following gift when the downtime is complete.
    • 100 Replay Badges
    • 25 Source Marks
    • 1 Reinforced Nth Metal
    Players must log in and claim the gift by February 21, 2023. This gift can be claimed once per account.
    • Like x 32
  2. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Thanks for the heads-up! :)
    • Like x 3
  3. FluffyCloud99 Committed Player

And a gift! :eek: Thank youu <3
    • Like x 3
  4. Designated Well-Known Player

Now double xp fortifaction artifact to make it better.
    • Like x 5
  5. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Thanks for the warning, Mepps, and for the gift. :)
    • Like x 1
  6. FluffyCloud99 Committed Player

I think its because Mepps secrely loves all of us. It is valentines after all ;)
    • Like x 2
  7. BumblingB I got better.

Oh, thank you for the gift! Much appreciated! :D
    • Like x 1
  8. RTX Well-Known Player

I dont want a gift, harassment! :D
  9. FoolsFire Devoted Player

[IMG]
  10. Jcal Dedicated Player

Hey, free gift! Awesome. Thank you.
    • Like x 1
  11. TheEnquirer Active Player

12. Eve YouTuber

Oh a free gift :D Thanks!
    • Like x 1
  13. Cyclonic Dedicated Player

I think we all deserve AT LEAST 1000 replays, 300 source marks, and a free artifact skip token.

What are we supposed to do for 6 hours? It's cold outside and we can't share netflix accounts any more. The inconvenience is too much to handle.
    • Like x 2
  14. xXlNesTlXx Well-Known Player

call to that "a gift" is a bit pretentious...you should save it and spend some money in servers of 2023....
    • Like x 2
  15. FazlaBakmaKafaYapar Active Player

Thank you so much EU Server - TÜRKİYE - ( League Leader )
  16. Irvynnge Loyal Player

ooh! a gift! that's nice of ya. cheers.

alright, then. lego star wars, it is. . .
    • Like x 2
  17. myandria Item Storage

Thank you very much for the gift; much appreciated!

Suggestion: When you make important posts like this one on TWITter, post it on the forums at or near the same time as well; not everyone uses that social media platform.

For people that do not appreciate the gift, I'll take your share; willingly.:D
    • Like x 3
  18. Drathmor Unwavering Player

to all the gift haters
    [IMG]

its only a six hour down time
    I'm surprised there giving us anything

Thanks Devs its appreciated
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  19. Otaku New Player

This
  20. Bro0kdale New Player

Heyy umm all my characters got deleted all of a sudden once I came back to the game after months yesterday I have been trying to get them back ever since, I contacted support and I haven't gotten a response as of yet, but I deleted the game off steam and now I am using daybreak Launcher to see if there is any difference. I admit I have deleted characters just to make a new ones but there is only one character I never delete and its my Blackhood817 I think it was called I forget the combination of numbers sometimes but It would be either 718 or 817 and I don't even have those characters nor can I even restore them I have to literally start from scratch I know its a bit easier to level up but I put so much work into that character and that costume I have on him was perfect and I am very picky with little details. I am just confused on what happend.