Fixed Broker Worse Than Usual?

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Stranger, Feb 3, 2023.

1. Trinidad James Loyal Player

We need a new Broker UI
    • Like x 2
  2. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Yep, this has got a LOT worse in the last few days (since the update). Seems like it breaks about 75% of the time now. I'm on EUPC, and always access the broker from my base. Doesn't seem to make any difference what time of day or night it is. :mad:
    • Like x 1
  3. Ash Inferno Well-Known Player

Yup, it's absolutely terrible
  4. UnboundHeavenlyDemon Well-Known Player

Have anyone press triangle tying to find the item price in broker and every time it’s buggy and every time you try back to back it gets buggy.It’s a loving miracle that the broker haven’t gotten destroyed completely because it’s better than it being in the game on how useless and buggy it’s been since years ago and it haven’t gotten fixed once.The devs stopped caring for the broker from the years of it not being addressed once at all
  5. FluffyCloud99 Committed Player

a little trick i found is to swap to "My wares" and back to the main page of broker when you open it. It works 90% of the time
    > Open broker
    > R1 then L1
    > Triangle to search the item in your inventory
  6. FluffyCloud99 Committed Player

a little trick i found is to swap to "My wares" and back to the main page of broker when you open it. It works 90% of the time
    > Open broker
    > R1 then L1
    > Triangle to search the item in your inventory
  7. UnboundHeavenlyDemon Well-Known Player

I tried it and it does not work
    • Like x 1
  8. xXlNesTlXx Well-Known Player

Confirm this issue in Ps5...is almost imposible to search any item pressing triangle, take a look on prices before sell your stuff is a pain right now....
    • Like x 1
  9. myandria Item Storage

YES! I've only been placing my dollar bin items in the broker lately; it's too much of a headache to try to put something of "value" in the broker. I spend more time researching prices than actually placing valuable items in it.
  10. valiant Villian Well-Known Player

Glad to see this is not just me and that it is being reported to the Dev people.
  11. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

This for the love of batman needs some fixing
  12. MidLifeCrysis41 Well-Known Player

18 times in a row I just tried to add an item. To be met with the item bug that appears. I’ve only just returned after another 7 months away, and it was like this (only nowhere near as bad) before I left.

Why does nothing in this game get fixed?!!
    Unless it’s something that’s costing revenue coming in - it’s simply plastered over! and people just learn to accept it as “just another thing that’ll never be fixed. Oh well!” As though it’s completely normal.

I can’t think of any other game that is so absolutely unconcerned about its customer experience or satisfaction. Even to the point where issues raised are met with distain “we’ll get to it if we can” Wtaf is that?!!

Do these forums even be read anymore?
    • Like x 2
  13. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

14. Trykz Dedicated Player

Plenty up votes lol how about a up date
    • Like x 1
  15. Stranger Well-Known Player

I dont expect them to respond tbh.
    As long as it works *somehow* they will ignore it.
  16. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

The broker is probably one of the main draws for my wife to this game over some other MMOs that she has played. We have already taken a break to play other games since Christmas brought those our way. I don't anticipate us returning until/unless this is fixed given how much this bug already annoyed her when it was intermittent.
  17. UnboundHeavenlyDemon Well-Known Player

If only they fix the broker already.12 YEARS & that broker has been broken since day 1
  18. UnboundHeavenlyDemon Well-Known Player

A lot of us have complain on how broken the broker got after the patch.Can we get a confirmation if they plan to fix the broker or we’re just gonna keep like that to annoy the player group & probably cause people to take a long break or quit because it annoys them…which it does.I gave up on putting stuff to sale
  19. VariableFire Loyal Player

The broker is barely functional (on PS4 at least) at the moment. With how glitchy it is right now, can the Triangle searches even be trusted? Even with every trick I've used or heard of before, the display is borked. In fact, the few times it isn't messed up feels random to me (part of why I don't trust the searches that do work).
  20. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are working on a few fixes to address these recent issues.
    • Like x 11