Test Discussion On Duty Feats Display

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Red Five, Jan 23, 2023.

1. Red Five Developer

Hello Feat Fans!

We have added an exciting new feature that allows you to view feats associated with On Duty Missions from the On Duty Menu!

You can view the feats by either right clicking on the mission, or by navigating to the mission with the gamepad and pressing the left thumbstick. This works both in Quick Play and Custom Play.

Please try it out and leave any feedback or bugs you find here. Thanks!
    • Like x 9
  2. Eve YouTuber

I really really love this feature. Thank you for putting it in! If you keep messing with feats UI in the future, could there be a possibility we are able to track specific type of feats like a quest. Specficially talking for open worlds and feats like "Take down x bounty 50 times"
    • Like x 3
  3. Hugh Jaynus New Player

This is actually useful. Thank you!!
  4. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

I don't know if it has anything to do with the changes with the OnDuty to display the feats but I've encountered several issues while logging in with the UI

As you can see in the screenshots, the chat, the map and then on the UI the letters are scrolling over their place
    [IMG]

[IMG]

Edit: I wanted to add also you can see in the UI the supercharge bar on the top looks full when there is no supercharge

And also had this bug on the UI for character select screen
    I want to note I haven't seen any of these bugs at all in the live server. Also I tried re-logging and it didn't fix it
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Are you seeing this consistently, or did this only happen after a while or after doing something in particular?
  6. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

Yeah I’ve seen it consistently when logging in .Switching characters don’t seem to fix it. Even after closing the game or restarting my pc. I tried warping to multiple zones and it stayed the same, I also went to get knocked out to see if that would fix it but didn’t. Seems like the knocked out progress bar also is also glitchy.
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Can you try to validate your game assets in the launcher? Hammer/wrench icon in the bottom left, then validate assets in the list.

We haven't been able to see this ourselves. Has anyone else encountered this issue?
    • Like x 1
  8. Eve YouTuber

Nope, I don't see it on my side
  9. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

I just finished validating all game assets and the issues persist, anything else you’d want me to try?
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

No, not right now. I really appreciate you trying.
    • Like x 2
  11. Drathmor Unwavering Player

good add
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

When you get a chance, could you log back in and see if the problem persists? There is a new client patch that you will have to download.
    • Like x 1
  13. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

Maybe I missed it when I opened the game but I think it didn’t ask me to download anything. In any case I validated game assets and it said files were up to date. The problems are still there.
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Can you tell me which build of the game you are running? Easiest way to see it is to go into windowed mode and look at the title of the program in the window. It should be a six digit number.
    • Like x 1
  15. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

[IMG] This is it
  16. Limey Committed Player

The Police Station and Nightclub Tier 2 duos still show a large number of PVP feats both on the scorecard, and now this on-duty feat menu.
    • Like x 1
  17. Korlick Loyal Player

Since you are adding new Feats Tabs on different menus, is there any chance or plans to add one for Open World areas? Like, having the Feat Tab when you open the Map menu.
    • Like x 1
  18. Stranger Well-Known Player

I don't know if this is intended, but i can no longer click on feats (in the old feat tab) to see which title they grant.
    This only affects the feats without counters/checklists.
    • Like x 1
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Thanks! We're investigating.
    • Like x 1
  20. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

Anything else I can help with?