Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Jul 16, 2013.

1. JoeKerrJack Level 30

More Funhouse decoration.

Clown toy - ground item
    [IMG]

Jester mask - wall item
    [IMG]
  2. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Haven’t done 1 of these since I returned, so:
    “More Damage base items like the Christmas bomb

•Floor Spike Trap
    •Wall Dart Trap
    •Snake Pit
    •Electrified Floor
    •Falling Ceiling Icicles
    •Working Black Manta Mine
    ———————————————-
    Etc. item ideas:

•Spice Rack
    •every other sanguine asset that exists already
    •all of the blood items from the brother blood hero leveling mission
    •Meat Rack (sausages etc, as well as the cooking spit from deep desires)
    •fire hydrant? Why dont we have this.
    •steaming rock geyser, & steaming rock geyser group
    •Tall Corn Field & Corn Field (large) that can be walked thru to create creepy fields
  3. creatine1 Committed Player

mount rushmore of superheroes and villian
  4. creatine1 Committed Player

darkseid throne
    • Like x 1
  5. creatine1 Committed Player

wonder woman's invisible jet
    • Like x 1
  6. JoeKerrJack Level 30

Gotham version of Metropolis University base items like banner and flag.
  7. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

So recently I decided to turn a manor lair into a library for reasons. Finally like 98% finished. But I noticed all the empty spots.
    Is it possible to get wall-mounted book shelves of varying shapes and sizes? And the weirdo in me wants every square inch filled with books, so are shelves that sit flat against the ceiling out of the question?

I’ve included pictures that way it can be seen what I mean.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  8. xXlNesTlXx Well-Known Player

-Different themes for manor (a space themed base with the size of the manor could be amazing)

-Powers themed items (whole sets for each power)

-More interactive stuff

-Free placement for amenities

And a free deed for a second base could be a nice anniversary gift
  9. ARJOSAN14 Level 30

Anything Cheetah related hehe, cheetah pets please
  10. TwistedMom New Player

Base items are great but we need the option to add what we dont want into our leage hall i have collected thibgs not knowing what they were now wanting them i. The league hall not my manor.... please please allow us to put down in league if in our inventory
    • Like x 1
  11. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

Too lazy to drag my feet through all the pages again, (so this may have been posted before), but what about better base 'Walls'. Most you can use can only be used in open areas, away from any roofing piping and corners, and other such limitations. The mid, upper loft makes a great room to wall off, except the doorway (stairway) entrances, but EVERY wall available either is too tall, thus unusable, hits a piping (or roof design) and again unusable, or merely break down and use a mock wall like a divider.
  12. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

Second to that, allow us to destroy what we consumed. Anniversary and Episodes require base piece purchase, merely for a Feat, and often for useless items.
  13. Ascended Well-Known Player

Been ages since I posted here, but figured it was time for my annual list of base item goodies. Granted, most of the base items I've wanted have made it into the game already, but there's still some stuff I'm dying to see.

More vehicles. Had a few more added to the game since I last asked for this, and they're much appreciated, but there's plenty more options out there. I don't believe we have Superman's rocket yet, which is at the top of my list, but I'd also like to see Nightwing or Black Canary's bike, one of Joker's random cars/trucks/vans, and Black Manta's sub.

Wouldn't argue with some of the LexCorp, STAR Labs, or other vehicles that're already in game either. Honestly, if y'all could just take a standard car and put an emblem slot on it, that'd be amazing. Give me a good muscle car that I can personalize through the base color channels and/or emblem and I'd be thrilled!

Also: Base NPC's. The pets are great. I enjoy feeding Krypto in the mornings y'know? But I'd like to see more people. Doesn't even have to be a named character who walks around and talks, like Ambush Bug (though that'd be great). I'd be perfectly happy with a no-name scientist who just stands in one place and maybe shuffles some papers now and then. I feel like my League Hall could use a support staff y'know? We already have several suits of armor, deep sea diving suits, etc., I'm basically just asking for more of that, only with a minor animation.

Of course, I certainly wouldn't argue with some named heroes and villains in my base either. Is there a reason we never got more of those after Bug?

Agree with the notion that we should be able to pull items out of our base and give them to our League Hall too, or vice versa. I don't know how often I've gotten a base item only to find out after placing it that it's the wrong size and would've worked better somewhere else. I'd be willing to burn some replays to get base items back, if need be, but I know a lot of people have asked for this for a long time so I'm guessing maybe there's a technical limitation?
    • Like x 1
  14. ARJOSAN14 Level 30

What about beetles as base pets? they are already in the game, and featured in Ep44 SoBA, so maybe they could get added to the Cheetah vendor please
    • Like x 2
  15. MisterMeanwhile Well-Known Player

16. Agent Adversity New Player

weapons table and weapons rack with guns, knives, swords, something on the tech design

and a table/bench with stacks of cash

All colored Lantern batteries

a cool black motorcycle
  17. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Larger (league hall size?) statues of triumph.
    I mean, tell me if I’m alone here but a massive multiverse destroyer like the Anti-Monitor should at the very least, be taller than Brainiac!
    [IMG]Untitled by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    • Like x 1
  18. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

19. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

what about Tesla coils?
  20. myandria Item Storage

I would like to see more Gotham and Metropolis "outdoor" features for our bases.

Planters of all sizes, with and without trees/shrubbery/plants/flowers in them
    Wrought iron fences and dividers
    Wood and stone benches in both Gotham and Metropolis styles
    Penthouse outdoor pool
    Penthouse outdoor patio furniture/umbrellas
    Skyscraper glass windows that have true reflection-Gotham and Metropolis
    Gotham Blimp ticker tape marquee
    Glennmorgan Square Signs-Metropolis
    Shrub designs from Gotham and Metropolis parks
    Fountains and Fountain Pools- Gotham and Metropolis
    Apartment Windows-Gotham and Metropolis
    Shipping containers-Gotham and Metropolis
    Chinatown outdoor hanging lanterns, outdoor signs, lamp posts (with and without light)-Gotham and Metropolis
    Outdoor archways-Gotham and Metropolis
    Fire trucks, EMT vehicles, ambulances, police vehicles Lexcorp vehicles, Science police vehicles- Gotham and Metropolis
    • Like x 2