Dev Discussion Episode 44: Treachery of Black Adam (Solo)

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Beta, Oct 26, 2022.

1. Beta Developer

Howdy!

The team has been hard at work and reading all of your feedback, and we're excited to show off what we've done for Episode 44!

This thread is for the new Treachery of Black Adam solo, so please leave any feedback, and mention if you're in event, elite, or normal mode if you can.

Thank you so much!
  2. OneWhoLaughed Committed Player

Greed becomes untargetable in the regular version. I think it might be down to how fast you dps and the treasure pile phases.

Could not target him, or piles of treasure but could interact with the button that you press when greed steals your powers.

Only way to progress was to exit was to relog
    • Like x 4
  3. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

This happened to me too. Had to quit and restart to complete the mission.
  4. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

The cutscene skip option at best shortens cutscenes. It doesn't really skip anything.

Any chance this can work properly in the future?
    • Like x 1
  5. OneWhoLaughed Committed Player

Found another particularly pesky bug in the regular version, on the Neron fight.

If attempting the duplicate feat, if you DPS too much, and skip the third phase, even if the previous two you had succesfully found the real Neron, the feat would not pop.

This feat requires that three phases to be completed succesfully before finishing the fight.
    • Like x 1
  6. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

That may explain why I have had issues with the feat, as usually I 1 or 2 phase it.

Also is there any way there can be a on-screen text confirmation to say you have found the imposter please?

Update: Can confirm that you need 3 phases to pop the feat.
  7. OneWhoLaughed Committed Player

I came close to getting it to one phase, but that was seriously sweaty play. Kudos if you can. Doesn't help with the feat though.

A few more notes:

- the camera position in some of the cutscenes is a bit annoying, particularly after he walks off during the first greed cutscene
    - the slowmo sections of cutscene should either be black adam or the character, not both, it looks a little frantic
    - some of the audio recordings are a little too distorted, you can't hear them over the demons
    - greed sometimes starts mid-cutscene
    • Like x 1
  8. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

The green smoke aura showing the 'real' Neron doesn't always show, making it a guess on the player's part.
    • Like x 5
  9. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

The "A Sin of the Heart" feat does not work as intended.

I died once in the hallways from add mobs and still got the feat when I finished the last boss.

The feat specifically states to complete the solo without being knocked out.
  10. Tarn Level 30

Dont know if feat "A Sin of the Heart" is totaly bugged and complete it is totaly random since people getting it even when they die, but... feat description doesnt say which version of solo (event, normal or elite) need to complete for feat, and done few times normal and didnt get feat, and it finally was completed after running elite version.
    So seems that feat description need to be corrected, and need to put info that feat count only for elite version.
  11. OneWhoLaughed Committed Player

I ran it last night and 3 outta 4 had no smoke/aura at all and the remaining neron had the duplicate aura. I was failing that round no matter what
  12. Miranda31 Well-Known Player

My OH just had to exit the solo and restart because Greed did not appear. Also, Billy Batson talked over Adam's dialogue.
  13. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

I hit this twice in a row yesterday in the elite solo, very frustrating. Not sure if slower burn helps? I didn't use my berserk super on the 2nd try and still hit it. 3rd time made it through.
    I also had 1 run where I got an add that couldn't be damaged. Did the usual warp to rally and then could damage again. Similar to the Dark Knight alert.
    • Like x 1
  14. Trexlight Devoted Player

Feat: Sin of the Heart

Ran it always on Normal and feat still is not popping. Buddies think its Elite only Feat but something needs to be looked at. Either the Feat is bugged or its mislabeled in the Feats Menu on the requirements.
  15. Coldzoom Well-Known Player

Greed is untargetable in reg. I don't know it just makes me mad.
  16. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

Just wanted to mention still the cutscene is not being skipped when you press the button to skip the cutscene at the begging of the instance
  17. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

No, pressing the button just shortens the cutscene.
  18. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

Exactly. Shortens it. Wouldn’t it be nicer a whole skip? Its like 2 minutes of cutscene for 3 of gameplay
  19. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Couldn't agree more.