Black Adam style

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Belfast, Dec 2, 2022.

1. Belfast New Player

Do Black Adam style gloves exist in the game and if so, how and where to get them?
  2. Eve YouTuber

The new chest style is coming with them built-in, but they are not available in game as hands.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  3. Belfast New Player

Won't Sinestro's gloves do?
  4. Eve YouTuber

I think they cover your hands, but they can maybe work if you color the hands in your character's skin color
    • Like x 2
  5. Belfast New Player

Please tell me where I can get Sinestro gloves?
  6. Empress_Orana Well-Known Player

Bobs Discount Flea Market
  7. Eve YouTuber

They drop from the Pre-30 Lantern quest, where you fight Sinestro as a hero, but It's a random drop
    • Like x 1
  8. Miss Adora Loyal Player

think they also drop in the t1 duo, the same mission as the pre-30 latern mission
    • Like x 1
  9. Belfast New Player

Thank you all!
    • Like x 1
  10. Eve YouTuber

• Like x 1
  11. Belfast New Player

Is it possible to set up the same yellow-gold color palette as in the images?
  12. Eve YouTuber

Sadly It's a official photo so I don't have the color codes, and I don't know if the Devs can\will give them, maybe others can find something close in the color codes
  13. Grim931 Committed Player

You can also check the broker. Being an old and fairly common item should make it kind of cheap.

Check in the gear section, then go to hands, should be labeled as Sinestro's Banded Gauntlets or something similar.
    • Like x 2
  14. Belfast New Player

Which pants do you think are most suitable for Adam's style?
  15. Empress_Orana Well-Known Player

Cargo.
  16. Eve YouTuber

Any slimline pants fully black can work. Maybe the ones from Legion of Superheroes?