Black Friday Sale!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 23, 2022.

1. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Cool, thanks! Now I'm kinda glad I procrastinated on getting that body respec token.
    • Like x 1
  2. Caroline Dedicated Player

Why are Replay Badges not included? :(
  3. Ozman Well-Known Player

No problem. I did the same with a movement respec token, 1000 was a bit much so I'm glad I could pick one up for 500.
    • Like x 1
  4. GreatDane New Player

Can I ask, does the power bundle ever go on sale? tia
  5. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

I'll spend when replays are 50% off. My wallet is happy today.
    • Like x 1
  6. C3alix Committed Player

"iT's ThE sAmE lAmE sTuFf aS lAsT yEaR"

Literally, some of you guys say the same thing whenever this sale comes out on black friday.

They release ANOTHER sale on cyber monday. EVERY YEAR.
    • Like x 1
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

With the exception they added a discount to Allies and Ally XP to last year's Cyber Monday, this year's Black Friday sale is identical to last year's Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales. And we can probably expect this year's Cyber Monday to be identical to last year's as well.

Compare to 2020 and 2019.
    • Like x 2
  8. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Might want to wait for Monday.....just in case.
    • Like x 1
  9. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

I am happy for the Black friday sale and we all know that Artifact XP is the Superstar for this SALE but it is also MIND BOGGLING, why Replay Badges are NOT on sale.. Does DCUO realize that LESS REPLAY badges available to the people means people PLAY THE GAME LESS..

Is this the GOAL and strategy for DCUO business model? Why not, put the replay badges on sale for black friday?? Dont you guys want us to play for more HOURS??? More hours = more RNG gambling, grinding, + fun.. How are you guys planning on achieving that when REPLAY badges are the gatekeepers for the latest content..

I totally understand that the replay badges will most likely come around during christmas time but IT IS BLACK FRIDAY. Black Friday is kinda the NEW CHRISTMAS..

Half off on Artifact XP is GREAT but after i buy a bunch of artifact XP im still only able to run content once lol.. Just seems useless as sale separately. Wasted opportunity to really CASH OUT on 4th QTR sales by having 1 SUPERSTAR sale vs 2 superstar sales.

Hopefully Marketplace CASH will go on SALE this year too.. I mean its more money for you guys. Its 4th quarter DEVS, supposed to close out the year STRONG in revenue.. Put the power into the peoples hands and you will BE REWARDED for your effort! Thanks!
    • Like x 1
  10. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Wait until Monday. Odds are that Replays will be put on sale on Cyber Monday just like the last umpty-ump years. What's so MIND BOGGLING about their probably following the pattern that's been normal for so many years?

If there isn't an additional Cyber Monday sale, THEN you can legitimately complain.

That, on the other hand, I wouldn't hold your breath on. There hasn't been a cash sale since SOE went away.
  11. Capt. Retro Well-Known Player

In 2019 and 2020 the Replay Badges were included as part of the Black Friday sale and not something that was added on Cyber Monday.

In 2021 they omitted it completely from the Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend.

So the pattern is technically already broken. The post is more about disappointment in the fact that a sought after item wasn't included this time around, more so then it is about not recognizing the sale patterns.
    • Like x 2
  12. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

We have Ally favor and Allies 50% off now too. :)
    • Like x 1
  13. Eve YouTuber

• Like x 2
  14. Ozman Well-Known Player

So no replay badges then? Disappointing.
  15. HooLeeCow Well-Known Player

What can i say 99999999999999999999999999999999 german version .
    • Like x 1
  16. valiant Villian Well-Known Player

I did not buy a single thing. Black Friday was Fail Friday.
    • Like x 1
  17. Atrocuis_ Well-Known Player

Hopes & Dreams Are Lost
    As People's Expectations Were To High
    So Here We Are
  18. mxkekxng1 New Player

Same we had two double art xp. Ill be honest if we had a summer sale with replays i don't think ppl would be as upset but replays haven't been on sale since may 26 (186 days)
  19. Eve YouTuber

Here's hoping for a good Christmas sale :)
  20. loupblanc Dedicated Player

When there is a big sale for replay badges for DCUO, and if you use replay badges regularly, its best to load up extra just in case, so you don't have to worry about replay badges for the next year / 1.5 yrs / 2 yrs etc.