Base Items Being Consumed

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Atrocuis_, Nov 27, 2022.

1. Atrocuis_ Well-Known Player

Hey Jus Wanted To See If Theirs A Similar Problem Going Around Where When Your In Your Base

So When Your Placing Your Items Their Being Eaten In The Sense Their Not Showing Up

The More I Put The More Their Not Showing & Well It Makes Me Not Want To Put Anythig Anymore

I've Picked Up All My Base Items Twice & Still The Process Remains

Any Help Or Input Would Be Appreciated

Thanks
  2. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

No but I did have a problem about a month ago where I had a base of 700 items placed, picked all of them up to place in the wayne manor but apparently 2 items went missing. The Myxespitlik bar with the sink part and the comic book boxes I hafd from back around 2016 or before then.
  3. Eve YouTuber

Not really but I did notice when I place amenities they refuse to be placed sometimes, so I have to place them again. But they don't disappear for good or anything. Do they disappear from the list too?
  4. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Yes, yesterday I also had this bug (it sometimes happens, base items disappears from list, and also don’t appear after destruction ...), if you are on Pc, then try to exit the game and restart Pc (not only the game, but also Pc) , it usually helps me ... if it doesn't help, then you will have to wait for the servers to restart, after which the bug will disappear by itself.
  5. Atrocuis_ Well-Known Player

Hmm That's Interesting On Your Part

But Unfortunately It's Still Happening But No Its Still In The List On The Inventory Tab Where You Can Check All Your Base Items That You Have It Shows There

Their Not There Though Where You Go To Place Your Items When Your In Decorate Mode Because It's Processed As Already Placed Even Though It's Not Shown For My Base

I Have The Manor Lair By The Way Idk If It's Worth Mentioning To Anyone Else Who Reads This
    • Like x 1
  6. Atrocuis_ Well-Known Player

OK Then Thanks For The Info But Yes You Kno What I'm Talkin About I Was Goin A Little Crazy I Was Thinking What Else Could Go Wrong

I'm On Playstation By The Way
  7. Atrocuis_ Well-Known Player

Really Idk If I Can Remember Correctly That If You Change Base Locations You Might Loose An Item

Not Sure Tho
  8. Atrocuis_ Well-Known Player

Well To Clear Things Up

It Ended Up Being All In Place Once I Logged In Today
    Thanks Guys For Your Help
  9. myandria Item Storage

If you change locations your base may not look the same as the original location; some base items will end up back in your inventory. Sometimes, you have to log out and log in again just to see those items return to your inventory, but you do not lose them.
  10. Atrocuis_ Well-Known Player

OK Then Thank You For Clearing That Up