Where do I get these styles?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Monroe, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Monroe New Player

Magic's Champion and Scuba

I've read that Scuba is from the marketplace and Magic's Champion is from Shazam Time Capsules but are there any vendors anywhere that sell them?

Thanks.
  2. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Scuba IS from the Marketplace (and also the Loyalty Vendor if you're a Console Player and have a Subscription) BUT it is only available during the SUMMER SEASONAL, so you've missed getting it this year by 4 or 5 months, something like that. You'll have to grab it next year.

As for Magic's Champion, yes, it came from the Shazam Time Capsules, but they no longer drop, and the whole Style Set is now available from the Boo$ter Gold Second Chance Vendor that you can find in all 3 HQs. It will cost you Quarks to buy.
    • Like x 3
  3. NikoManiko Well-Known Player

I see you are going for 90's Storm style. I have one. While scuba looks great i think you can use M slimline, sure its not perfect but it works if you want that gold lines.
    For Magic's champion shoulders try to find capsule at broker. I was lucky and got it after few capsules.
    P.s. for 90's Storm hair i use Bombshell Supergirl hair (also from market) or if you want even bigger hair you can use Midback Warrior Backcombed Hair (can get one during valentine event)
    GL fellow mutant ;)
    • Like x 1
  4. Monroe New Player

Good guess.

Is it still there? I didn't see it when I looked.
    • Like x 1
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The gear boxes are called "Eternal" but the style itself is Magic's Champion.
    • Like x 1
  6. Monroe New Player

That they are. Thanks.
    • Like x 1
  7. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Magic Champion from Shazam Time Capsule

Although now we have it on the Booster Gold Vendor

Scuba from Marketplace during Summer Seasonal
    • Like x 1
  8. Monroe New Player

Thank you. Love your videos.
    • Like x 2
  9. Monroe New Player

Can't really find a guide on this one.

Where can I get the necromancer legs style?

Thanks.
  10. NikoManiko Well-Known Player

Its a random drop from ep 15,16,17.
    https://dcuniverseonline.fandom.com/wiki/Necromancer
    Also not sure what cr are you but when you reach long live the legion episode, you have thrall of ekron style at vendor there and those boots work great for Storm. Until then you can just use
    thigh-high boots
  11. Monroe New Player

So no solo areas?