Yo! What's going on with the "Non-Poisonous Ivy Flower" collection?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ItsMeAgain, Nov 14, 2022.

1. ItsMeAgain Active Player

As title says. Wth is up with this one?! The drop/chance rate for this is beyond freaking ridiculous!!!
  2. willflynne 10000 Post Club

*shrug* I snagged one, dunno what to tell you. Probably means I used up my RNG good luck, though. LOL
  3. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

The big problem is that everyone is setting it's price above 1bil which means you'll never stumble across it on the broker. Due to rarity? Maybe... But likely more due to the ever increasing inflation. Makes it way harder to find as you need to be on at the right time and watching trade vs just popping into the broker at any time to snag one.

I haven't opened any TCs yet, so maybe I'll get lucky when megas come out. Otherwise this might be the first one that eludes me. Darn.
    • Like x 2
  4. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Same thing as with "LexCorp Offshore Accounts", "Porcelain Luster", "Asteria's Warning" and so on.
    It's the rarest piece for the rarest collection, it always goes expensive as hell thanks to miserably low drop chance and busted inflation.

[IMG]

Prices also vary on different servers. On EU PC/PS it's currently selling for around 600-900 mil.
    • Like x 2
  5. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

You have used up your RNG Good Luck for the next 52 years. :eek:

Enjoy your Bad Luck from now on. :D ;) ;)
    • Like x 2
  6. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

The odds of getting it are less then 1%.

And the demand for it seems very high.

So.....

Low Supply + High demand = Freekin hard to get or Freekin expensive. :(
    • Like x 2
  7. Jcal Dedicated Player

Drop rate is the same it's ever been - terribad. It's just that the Heiro Skin is HOT FIRE unlike: the Lex Coin Accessory, the Doll Skin, and the Blue Misty Stars Aura. It's been a while since we got something that drives people nuts, lol.

I've personally seen three Ivy Flowers in the broker and was able to snag two of them. Freaking crazy. Still, if trade chat is to be believed, the collection isn't too out of reach yet. I'm seeing some shouts of 1.2-1.5B. That's attainable. USPS/PC players pretty much have to get used to this because... this is our economy.
  8. Eve YouTuber

I had to open about...100 capsules? Take or give, to get one. I was done with the capsule after this (surprisingly I dropped the Chroma too) But I actually had extrememy good luck with the new Booster Bundle. Exotic is really punishing for drops, sadly. And this one is the most sought after.
    • Like x 1
  9. ItsMeAgain Active Player

That's just it. I opened over 300+ capsules and not one dropped which is stupid.
    • Like x 1
  10. ArtemisWonderWoman7 Well-Known Player

I keep looking on the broker but no luck I have opened around 450 now of this tc about had it with this crazy rng just sucks in these last 2 tc
  11. myandria Item Storage

Well, this is nothing new; any cosmetic item that looks good and has multiple uses becomes out of reach for most players. The Bloody Knife (Wings of Sin) and Ink Stone (Ink Material) collection pieces are just as rare, if not more so since those collection pieces are years older.
  12. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Got the "Non-Poisonous Ivy Flower" collection piece today, and listed it on the EUPC broker for 500,000,000 a few minutes ago. We'll see how long it sits there. :)

Update: About 10 minutes, as it turns out.
  13. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Edit- [In terms of the rarest capsule collection piece drop]:

If the drop rate is the same as every other capsule; then on Xbox it is painfully obvious that either the population is a ton lower, or a ton less players are opening capsules, because this time around it was waaaaaay harder for me to get ahold of one to buy off of someone (I never get lucky with the ones I open from free stabs, and this time as of yet I've also NEVER even seen one on the broker, as opposed to last capsule there was a few that popped up early. It also took like 2-3 weeks this time, last time I was able to get it during the 1st week). It's getting worse it's nasty. Also had to spend 100mil for one as opposed to it being only 60mil last capsule, and 40mil the capsule prior to that.
  14. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Incidentally, I dropped the piece from the FIRST capsule that character opened (I had opened 15 on another character). The second capsule he opened had a "Blood-Red Acacia" (a purple piece from the same collection).
  15. ArtemisWonderWoman7 Well-Known Player

Never seen it on the broker sadly its the first time I ever had to use trade chat and it cost me 1.4 billion
    • Like x 1
  16. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Bumping this because I finally just snagged one off the broker.
    • Like x 1
  17. L T Devoted Player

People are holding on to them. They will be on the broker for 800-900m when they don't sell great in private trades just like the last 2 super rares.
  18. The Con Dedicated Player

If you don't mind me asking...

How much? o_O
  19. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

$999,999,999
  20. The Con Dedicated Player

Of course....

Dear God. Ya figure the devs would lighten up a bit on this ridiculous rng to slow up this broken economy and help prevent us from taking advantage of each other to this extreme. (Rant over)

Thanks.