No Loot Drop, SOBA Solo Instance.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Ash Inferno, Nov 11, 2022.

1. Ash Inferno Well-Known Player

So, historically there's a loot window at the end of every instance (unless I'm missind something here), but I'ver ran the SOBA Solo instance 3 or 4 times now and have never gotten that little "choose your loot" screen at the end. So am I missing something here? I know there is "some" loot, just no equipment. Just to clarify ;)
  2. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Are you running it back to back? If so there are loot lock timers. Can only run it 1x per day for rewards unless you reset it.
    • Like x 1
  3. Ash Inferno Well-Known Player

Nope, once per day. No gear, just a renown token. It was the elite version (I guess that's a thing now lol), maybe that's why. Beats me.
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

That's weird because I get gear from the elite version on both bosses.
  5. Ash Inferno Well-Known Player

Idk, it was probably me. 9/10 times it's user error lol. Seems fine now. Been away for a spell o_O
  6. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

While it could be user error, if you aren't getting loot (gear), either as a chooser or just the auto drop when the video times it out (if you watch the full end cutscene every time it might time out on you)....you got a bug.

If you are watching the cutscene, just press the Dpad up, or whatever 'choose loot' is on KB (F1?) and you should get the chooser up over the cutscene.

Just clear the first 3 or 4 spots in your inventory before the Neron fight. If you are getting it auto dropped, it should show up in those empty spots where you'll know it dropped for sure....or didn't for sure.
    • Like x 1