New Booster Bundle!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 10, 2022.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

NEW IN THE MARKETPLACE: BOOSTER BUNDLE

Say hello to a new Booster Bundle, filled to the brim with new styles and much needed Marketplace items.

Each Booster Bundle costs 1000 Daybreak Cash (PC) or Marketplace Cash (PS, Xbox, NS), and comes with over $10 in marketplace convenience items. Here's the full list:
    • 150 Replay Badges
    • 15 Flawless Nth Metal (15,000 Artifact XP)
    • 1 Case of Ally Favor (5,000 Ally Favor)
    • 1 Nth Metal Detector
    • 1 Radar Detector
    • 1 Proto Repair Bot
    • Bonus: 1 Booster Reward Box
    Booster Reward Box

The Booster Bundle Remix features two new skins, three chromas, and three accessories. When opening the reward box, one of the following will be inside:
    • Venom-Juiced Skin Set
    • Sanguine Ritual Skin Set
    • Detective's Vinyl Neon Chroma Pack
    • Guardian's Vinyl Neon Chroma Pack
    • Acrobat's Vinyl Neon Chroma Pack
    • Green Power Battery Accessory
    • Red Power Battery Accessory
    • Yellow Power Battery Accessory
    [IMG]
    Venom-Juiced Skin Set, Sanguine Ritual Skin Set

[IMG]
    Detective's Vinyl Neon Chroma Pack

[IMG]
    Acrobat's Vinyl Neon Chroma Pack

[IMG]
    Guardian's Vinyl Neo Chroma Pack

[IMG]
    Green, Red, and Yellow Power Battery Accessories

The Booster Bundle will launch on November 10, 2022, on PC, PS, and Xbox. Switch worlds will receive the bundle in a future update.
    • Like x 12
  2. Eve YouTuber

The Sanguine skin.... Omg and the Lantern Batteries. I'm really broke atm;-; hope they are here until I get paid lol
    • Like x 3
  3. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Nice! Just when I was out of replay badges :D
  4. Dark Suzumebachi Well-Known Player

Yeeeeees!!!! More neon chromas ty ty ty ty ty. I been waiting for more. When ever yall make another neon chroma, can it be like the shaded comic material please! All channels glow but you can change each color like the shaded comic material. I would never take it off :D
    • Like x 1
  5. Jcal Dedicated Player

I had a feeling this was coming.

The new skins are awesome and I've gotta have the Red Lantern Battery. Oh jeez...
    • Like x 1
  6. Eve YouTuber

Question Mepps, if you may, are the skins style unlockable by any chance?
    • Like x 2
  7. LoganCaron Active Player

Not bundle related but, since we cant have more Superman emblems in the game..could you at least make the 80th anniversary Superman emblem and 80th Batman emblem color changeable??
  8. Zua Level 30

*sigh* Skins locked behind paywalls again...:(

They look nice but I think a lot of the players would appreciate if things like this, were maybe...currency items like how we have the 400 currency items? I'd be more willing to pay that than gamble sadly.
    • Like x 11
  9. Time Stone Active Player

These materials... o_O

Well, here comes...

[IMG]

Rainbow Raider :D
    • Like x 3
  10. Karen Beecher New Player

How can I get the comic book shaded material? Gone forever?
    • Like x 1
  11. ROOTE Well-Known Player

You could have scored even more players's money if you'd made the Lantern Accessories in all 8 (or however many there are) colors. The Sapphires (except in Feb) and the Blue, Orange, Indigo, White, etc Corps rarely get representation in the fun stuff. But you have players with toons from ALL of them. How hard could it be to include them as well?
  12. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

Hard pass
    • Like x 1
  13. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Bah! The power batteries would have been better as base items. I have lantern characters, with bases, and no way to charge up their rings in those bases. :(
    • Like x 1
  14. oSWITCHBACKo New Player

gonna pass on this one, not a single item I would want or use.... Pretty let down. I was excited to see some cool new stuff, as recently they have been pretty neat.
  15. Boss Dark Side Well-Known Player

You can unlock the skins on alts for 525 replay badges.
    • Like x 3
  16. Eve YouTuber

Thanks. This is even more expensive than capsules :[
    • Like x 2
  17. Ominous Din Level 30

Would be a lot more helpful if you showed the color swatches for chromas and in which position they are.

Skin idea: Shaded Comic
  18. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Meh, it's the same as the OG BB auras, so no big surprises.
  19. Irvynnge Loyal Player

really? you stuck the new skins in another poxey box? look, I get it, I know you gotta makes your monies somehow, but, come on, this is just mean.

no way I'm opening any of these. not no how. I am so disappointed. so very disappointed.
    • Like x 3
  20. kingofthebeast Active Player

Someone on dev team is a final fantasy fan. Sanguine is ultimecia. Tyvm whoever created it. Hopefully we can get a fur back/shoulder piece as well. Cheers
    • Like x 2