Tell us what auras or materials you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

We already have the Blue Smoke Material, which looks like this:

[IMG]

That's been in the game for awhile, so I'm surprised we haven't had other color variants yet. We definitely could use some other color choices for it.
    • Like x 1
  2. chrisb0841 New Player

1) White or silver sparking material
    2) Metallic material chromas
    3) Pink smokescreen/lightstream color (and other unavailable colors)
    4) More movement style graphical types added to marketplace like smokescreen/lightstream (Maybe a lightning/sparking based one, whipping wind, Ice, fire, magic, maybe even a whole set of power based ones, etc)
    5)Side Idea (not sure how feasible): Maybe try combining existing auras (existing fire and ice based, water and elec, anyones that might mesh artistically)
    6) Powerset accesories (ie: circulating fireballs, ice chunks, magic spheres, blood//water orbs, etc)

**P.S. Also thanks for the sizeable expansion of orbital strike styles including multiple ice based ones that I was looking forward too.
    • Like x 2
  3. XBlue Well-Known Player

I wish there was a supply drop of Ice Crystals and Ice Being Hechmans. That would certainly go well with the winter event.
    • Like x 3
  4. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

What did you have in mind for the Ice Crystals? :confused:
    • Like x 1
  5. XBlue Well-Known Player

Similar to the Kryptonian crystals, only visually more like ice. For example like the seahorse supply drop, only with ice crystals :)
    • Like x 2
  6. Wild919Pois New Player

Hopeful Chroma - Blue Lantern Glowing Material

Similar to what we have with Glowing, Sinister, Furious, and Impassionate Chroma's

[IMG]

Love for my Blue Lantern Version To Match and glow

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  7. Drgnx New Player

Why not give us the ability to better customize existing materials and chromas better?
    For instance let us choose where to apply the chroma/materials colors, example: I may only want to use 2 of the 3 colors in the chroma but fill up all the areas (so if a chroma has three colours I may wish to apply to one colour and two areas and one colour in one area of my chest, and not apply one color at all)
    Also give us the option apply a specific chroma to select areas and use color palette in the areas chroma is not applied to.
    • Like x 2
  8. Drgnx New Player

Just wanted to add a screen shot to better explain
    • When you select a chroma, you would have three additional options at the bottom of the palette allowing you to choose where to apply the specific chroma element
    • If you choose a material, then you'd only have one extra slot, or just have the other two slots grayed out
    • If you don't have a chroma or material, then hide the 3 slots or grey them out
    • This would allow us maximum customisation, and eliminate the need to for Devs to create multiple versions of the same chromas
    • for chromas where you can actually change the colour tint (neon), a quick workaround might be to have them choose the pallet option at the bottom, but still manipulate slot number one to get the color tint (not perfect, but people would still get the hang of it)
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  9. YummyFishsticks New Player

How about a reactive material similar to the auras that we already have. It could have the patterns of those and speed up while in combat.[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. YummyFishsticks New Player

an aqua marine version of the cursed aurora material with two color channels? [IMG]
  11. sebfm Well-Known Player

A swarming bat reactive aura plz :)
    • Like x 3
  12. Omega91 Well-Known Player

A material that can make your character look comic like.

The catch is this one will be sold in the latest SOBA vendor for Coins of Ra.

I want to believe.
    • Like x 2
  13. Eve YouTuber

Raven's Pre-30 Purple aura, please!
    • Like x 2
  14. RipTide Level 30

A color changeable speedforce chroma material would be cool
  15. FluffyCloud99 Committed Player

A Mystical aura with similar style to the picture below that flows up the character and can be dyeable or have many different colours aside from the standard aura colours. Such as Rose Gold or Source energy colours

[IMG]
  16. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

Although the RED Cross (and only the red), is under the Geneva Convention, this request is for the GREEN (which is still public domain). A floating Aura of multi, GREEN Medical crosses (solid/empty. Large/small) much akin to the Butterfly Aura in movement.
  17. XBlue Well-Known Player

Transparency Light Construct Materials (for Lanterns), like the Weapon Packs, that you can buy from the marketplace.
  18. Kayla El Committed Player

Silver or White Phoenix Material!
  19. coco1851 New Player

Since I’ve been playing since beta and was told how exclusive cosmic material was, smoke aura, nimbus to name a few were supposed to be when it first came out, and spent lots of money to obtain some of, yet cosmic material was brought out of exclusivity because of whining into the remix, my question is when is there going to be a remix for og smoke, or even nimbus aura?
  20. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

I want a material like blue spark or negative speed force that's yellow and also a green one as well