Adult League (US PS/PC HEROES)

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Bruce’s Slippers, Nov 5, 2022.

1. Bruce’s Slippers Active Player

DIGITAL EDITION is looking for older players (25 years old and up) with 300+sp (not a dealbreaker), near end game CR, and social (uses mic).

We are all 25+ years or older, have families/careers, are highly active; and are looking specifically for players with similar lifestyles.

We are currently 21 members strong, and looking to grow our friend circle.

We are very knowledgeable about the game. We are all 500+ sp, know mechanics and great loadouts for powers.

This is a league with a zero drama policy. No BS, just helping others beat content.

We love running new and old content and helping people get stronger. We have a gorgeous league hall, and discord chat.

If you’re interested please respond below, shoot me a message in game or on discord (Cap #8771), and you can be apart of our league of friends.

- Captain Novaris
  2. Ramajanad New Player

I’m definitely interested, I’m 46 with career and could definitely use a league like this. Been playing since May and only have 374 sp. I feel there is still so much to learn with this game
    • Like x 1
  3. Bruce’s Slippers Active Player

Can you send me your hero name? I’ll be sure to add you tomorrow. I just got offline and didn’t see this until now!
    • Like x 1
  4. Nhoj D New Player

Good Morning Captain.

I'd am very interested in learning more about your league. I am a veteran MMO player and raider with more than 10 years of playtime in WoW and KoToR. Just built a new gaming rig, so I am back to gaming, just not as hardcore as I used to be, lol. I am new to DCUO, about a month and a half played. My CR is 379 (DPS), but I am still grinding out my feats for skill points (105 currently) and I am working on my allies and artifacts. I am also beginning to learn my offspec (Fire Tank). Sounds like I could learn a great deal with you guys and more importantly, have fun. If you believe I'd be a good fit, please message me. Sadly, I need to get a headset, so I do not have a mic currently.
  5. Ramajanad New Player

Marques Reign
  6. Bruce’s Slippers Active Player

Cool bro! I’ll add you in the AM. if you have discord we have an active chat with NITRO buffs.
  7. Joybird Committed Player

Hi Bruce. I'm a 48-year-old father of four. I've come back to the game after several years off, and I'd like to find a new league. I've been around since 2011. I don't quite meet your 300 SP requirements, as I only have 279 (but that was a lot back then :)), so I'm glad to hear that it's not quite a dealbreaker.

My three mains are:

Joybird (Munitions DPS), 369
    Bumblebee (Atomic Tank). 389
    Asteria (Electricity DPS/Healer), 364

You can generally find me on one of those characters when I'm on.
  8. Bruce’s Slippers Active Player

I will add you tonight or have my coleader add you. I won’t be on until 930 eastern ish
    • Like x 1
  9. Joybird Committed Player

Great! I'll log in then.
  10. Bruce’s Slippers Active Player

If I’m not on by then one of my leaguers will reach out with an invite.
  11. Joybird Committed Player

I was on until 10:20 EST, and it looks like I missed you. Please feel free to /friend me in game. I can be on tomorrow as well, if you have a time.
  12. Bruce’s Slippers Active Player

I added you. Sorry I wasn’t in until later. You’ll be invited today.
    • Like x 1
  13. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

Well hello my friends; just bumping this as last night we played several raids had a bunch of fun and seeing feats popping.
  14. Empress_Orana Well-Known Player

Hey there! I’m interested in joining! I have 650sp, and I’ll send you a DM of my hero name!
  15. DeathScopes New Player

Im a 31 year old stay at home dad and have a mic , i only got 150 SP but im 377 CR , im very active due to being home alot and would love to play with similar minded fellas like yaselfs. i have been playing on and off since 2014 but never really had any people to properly get into the game with. most of my solo content is done its mostly anything that involves others i still need help getting Feats / SP from. I sent a Discord Friend Request BTW
  16. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

Hello again; just an update last night ran FFR several times and got several league members older feats due to their absence in the game. We want to help you be the 2nd best player you can be. ;)
  17. EasyM New Player

Hello Cap, what is your in game name? I’m interested in joining the league, haven’t played in awhile. My character is gadgets 279cr 434sp
  18. Wallachia Devoted Player

I publicly challenge everyone here to make a toon named Gohan Abridged and join this league just to say "I need an adult!"
  19. Eruiken New Player

Hi Everyone! I'm actually interested in joining a League like this as well. I'm 28 and recently just started coming back to DCU after a year of absence. I do have experience on MMO and act mostly as a Healer/Damage Hero.
  20. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

What's your in game name(s), we can add you to friends list and look for you online